Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krisztian5 View Post
    Hi!

Guys the Auto Frame Rate Fix APK link is broken. Please somebody give me a new link, thanks!
    fixed!

Comment

Thank you Sir!! )

Comment

Sadly it does not work for me I have a NEXBOX A95X S905X 2GB+16GB Android 6.0 player. I tried Kodi 17 and SPMC. After restart Fix Applied notification is OK, but playing movies still 60Hz both Kodi and SPMC In the disp_cap file contains the 1080p 24hz resolution so its not empty. I tried the Kodi.AmLogic.script.frequency.switcher 2.0.2 and still... 60Hz grrr... whats happening?!

Comment

Sadly it does not work for me I have a NEXBOX A95X S905X 2GB+16GB Android 6.0 player. I tried Kodi 17 and SPMC. After restart Fix Applied notification is OK, but playing movies still 60Hz both Kodi and SPMC In the disp_cap file contains the 1080p 24hz resolution so its not empty. I tried the Kodi.AmLogic.script.frequency.switcher 2.0.2 and still... 60Hz grrr... whats happening?!
          I take it that you also turned on auto framerate adjust in Kodi and SPMC too?
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Yes the "Adjust Display Refresh Rate" set to Always in both app.
            Interesting thing the resolution settings in Kodi and SPMC is greyed out
            My TV: LG 32LF5610

Comment

Yes the "Adjust Display Refresh Rate" set to Always in both app.
              Interesting thing the resolution settings in Kodi and SPMC is greyed out
              My TV: LG 32LF5610
              You need to fully root the nexbox for it to work. Install SuperSU from play store and let it update and should work on spmc. This app won't fix kodi 17 (works on 16.1) but the frequency switcher addon works with 17.

Comment

why it doesnt work on GT1 ultimate and what is the alternative

Comment

Does it only work for kodi? No other apps like youtube or perfect player?

Comment

I am going to give the fix a go, Does anybody else get a black screen when amlogic codec is enabled in 16.6.0 when playing 8bit hevc 1080p, But workss fine for 720p turn off amlogic codec and everything works great.

John.

Comment

Originally posted by nic029 View Post
                      hello,
                      I have found and use an addon for Kodi for adjust frame rate at https://github.com/jeff2900/Kodi.AmL...tcher/releases
                      do you need to change any settings in SPMC ? or just install the addon and it's done ?

Comment

Originally posted by zamakhshary View Post
                        try this one https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=61818018 should work fine

Comment

Installing supersu has fixed my problem, the frame-rate is changing great now.

My only problem now is stopping the frame-rate change notification on my Samsung TV from showing every time, I have checked the setup for a way to turn it off, But i cannot see a way to do it.

I have an Samsung UE55F6320AKXXU.

Thanks

John.

Screen shot is from "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" 2002

Comment

Originally posted by zamakhshary View Post
                            try this addon http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/OrcDGWwy/file.html

Comment

Last edited by JoseM; 06-14-2017, 01:05.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

I take it that you also turned on auto framerate adjust in Kodi and SPMC too?
                                is there any difference if turn on Adjust Display Refresh Rate in spmc settings or use this addon https://github.com/jeff2900/Kodi.AmL...tcher/releases ????

Comment

Working...
                                X