Auto Frame Rate Fix APK on S905x and S912 firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Frame Rate Fix APK on S905x and S912 firmware

Here is an app to fix auto frame rate adjustment on SPMC 16.5.2 and newer and FTMC and maybe Kodi 17.
    SuperCeleron's fix in app form.
    Older versions of Kodi and derivatives will not work and you will get a blank screen and rebooting will be necessary.
    Device must be rooted.
    Install the APK
    Go into Android settings > Apps > Auto Frame Fix scroll down to permissions and give the app storage permissions
    Open the app click reboot and give the app SU permissions,
    After boot is complete you will get a notification and sound that it has been applied.

AutoFrameFix.apk
    Last edited by superceleron; 03-11-2017, 16:51.
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Thks m8

Comment

Thanks for the fix. I tried on spmc latest verison and it is working but only with amcodec i get flawless video. With the others two codecs the video is laggish from time to time. I have to mention that i get no drops or skipping frames nomatter what codec i am using.
      LE: It seems with amcodec I get skipping frames.
      Last edited by wolfynwo; 12-16-2016, 19:42.

Comment

Yes I think in spmc amcodec on is the best unless playing 4k
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

superceleron what exactly your app do? If you give me permission i can cook the mods directly in a custom rom wihout using the app? just to learn something new,
          Thanks in advance Xanny

Comment

Well is not mine i asked prahjister to make it
            Its meant for end users and not devs since the "fix" is old, i found it since i did my 1º rom for the mk808b plus 2 years a go when i was debuging back them why auto frame switch dint work ok on the usb stick.
            The apk only enables or disables the "fix" on all Roms out there for all amlogic devices from s8xx to s912 that have root of course, and why disable do you ask, well because some guys said that the "fix" make the screen blank screen when playing on a 4k TV... and since i dont have a 4k tv to test( 2 of my testers have and dont have problems... so dunno i cant debug it) this will give the end user the control over it
            And btw guys on FTMC/SPMC you guys should disable HQ scalers for amcodec play smoother 4k vids, dunno about kodi 17... dint test it i dont like the new skin... ugly as hell...

Comment

Hi! I have tried the app with SPMC and kodi on my 4k TV. But nothing happens (no refresh rate change).
              Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                Well is not mine i asked prahjister to make it
                Its meant for end users and not devs since the "fix" is old, i found it since i did my 1º rom for the mk808b plus 2 years a go when i was debuging back them why auto frame switch dint work ok on the usb stick.
                The apk only enables or disables the "fix" on all Roms out there for all amlogic devices from s8xx to s912 that have root of course, and why disable do you ask, well because some guys said that the "fix" make the screen blank screen when playing on a 4k TV... and since i dont have a 4k tv to test( 2 of my testers have and dont have problems... so dunno i cant debug it) this will give the end user the control over it
                And btw guys on FTMC/SPMC you guys should disable HQ scalers for amcodec play smoother 4k vids, dunno about kodi 17... dint test it i dont like the new skin... ugly as hell...
                Thanks for the explanations

Comment

superceleron Do u have that apk in your v2rom for gt1 ?

Comment

Is this frame rate fix work on kodi17 nightly version?

Comment

I think so

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
                        I think so
                        I try don't work with kodi 17 nightly

Comment

strange, it should work.. i will give a look at it, the only thing that comes to my mind is they changed again that stuff.. dunno...
                          bajann nop, it will be in V3

Comment

Why use Kodi 17 when SPMC is designed for android thought. Considering kodi foundation wants to drop all support for Android, or at least they did last time I was reading their forums, we should all be using SPMC or FTMC.

Comment

This fix does not work on my nexbox a95x with SPMC. I think maybe some file needs changed permissions or something like that. Someone knows how SPMC reads the available frequencies? What are the files involved?
                              Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X