Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to the creator of this useful tool. It successfully updated my Vorke Z6's Google Play to the latest version. (The original GP was firmware locked and wouldn't update).

Comment

Could you make this function: when power on or wakeup, enable the cec'' "one tocch play" function, and disable it after a few seconds or sleep.

Comment

Update from my original message.... The software author wrote me saying that he'll correct the problem I wrote about below...

.....When I try to run the tool after using it for about a month, it now puts up a pop-up window stating "this version has expired. Cancel or refresh from Play. ". I tried updating from Google Play, but no luck, the same pop-up happens after a reinstall.
        Last edited by Venusflytrap; 11-05-2018, 03:36.

Comment

what is the name's app?

Enviado desde mi KFFOWI mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for good work. The new versions support s902x2?

Comment

Keep getting the message, ''This version is expired'' and, ''Refresh from Play'' but there are no newer version, it worked before, and works on my T95Q, the one it won't work on is a H96 Max X2 with HK1 firmware.

Comment

Sorry for I was hidden here so long.. but as you could see the development has not stopped.
                I have just uploaded v1.0.30 with two methods for auto frame rate switching.
                It should work on s905x2 as well.
                Firstly I recommend you try the "Auto Frame Rate for s905x2" (but autostart also needed for correct working and a reboot also needed) it's not working you could try the "Auto Frame Rate Daemon" as well.
                These need root and newer kernel than 2017 summer anyway they're disabled.
                I hope one of them (at least) is working for everybody
                Last edited by smrtprjcts; 07-23-2019, 20:02. Reason: Already available at Play now

Comment

Originally posted by smrtprjcts View Post
                  Sorry for I was hidden here so long.. but as you could see the development has not stopped.
                  I have just uploaded v1.0.30 with two methods for auto frame rate switching.
                  It should work on s905x2 as well.
                  Firstly I recommend you try the "Auto Frame Rate for s905x2" (but autostart also needed for correct working and a reboot also needed) it's not working you could try the "Auto Frame Rate Daemon" as well.
                  These need root and newer kernel than 2017 summer anyway they're disabled.
                  I hope one of them (at least) is working for everybody
                  Hello. I have a KM9 with s905x2. For AFR is the device have to be rooted right?

Comment

Originally posted by srvngrc View Post

Hello. I have a KM9 with s905x2. For AFR is the device have to be rooted right?
                    Yes, it's not available if not rooted

Comment

Originally posted by smrtprjcts View Post

Yes, it's not available if not rooted
                      How can you root this box? With Busybox installer?

Comment

smrtprjcts great app BTW!!!

Only one problem:
                        I have an S912 but cannot unpack firmware with this from my box, it force closes the app / app not responding :'(
                        Should i send a LogCat???

NOTE:
                        I installed the app on my OnePlus3 just so i could try unpacking from a different device, and it worked perfectly, so tried from my Samsung S5 & even a RockChip device! worked perfectly everytime!
                        Just thought it was weird that it doesnt work for my device, an Amlogic S912, when it will unpack from non-amlogic CPUs! :'(
                        Anyways hopefully you can help, but either way, thank you for your time & efforts, the app is AMAZING! well done!!

Comment

hi, this tool sounds great
                          l
                          can I check which wi-fi chip has my S812 (M8S+) TV box with this tool?

Comment

Hi dear
                            It is work on the last s905x3?
                            and wherre can i dl the last vertion? on the play stor is not aviable ^^
                            tx and have good day

Comment

hope taht it will help

Comment

I make custom firmware for x96s.
                                I need to set default 720x480 resolution after hard reset.
                                As I understand, DroidTvSettings.apk or amlogic android tool, write resolution screen information in one of system files.
                                Please help: what file I have to change and what information?
                                Maybe anyone could share with me source code of amlogic android tool?
                                Maybe anyone has contact of author of amlogic android tool?

Comment

Working...
                                X