Multi version Usb distros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi version Usb distros

Kinda interesting for those that want more then one boot option on the usb. Add the distros you want and select it at start up..

This tutorial shows the steps you can take to create a live USB stick that allows you to boot into more than Linux distributions without needing to re-image the drive.

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

I create my multi boot sticks using Yumi Multiboot, which allows multiple Linux and Windows/PE based installations.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I agree... Yumi also supports Android x86
      that how i check If a old pc can run Android or not...
      * note: its handy too also have hirens bootcd..encase the old pc can not boot from usb ( easy fix with this cd)

Cheers

Comment

Waiting for your glowing reviews
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

A couple of Youtube videos that illustrate the process well.

How to Create Multiboot Linux USB InstallerIf you like me and install a lot of different operating systems, whether its Windows or Linux. The process to cre...

How to Create Bootable Windows 10, 8, 7 USBQuick video on creating an windows installer USB and some useful tools, we will be using good old yumi, you can do...
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
          X