• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with USB Burning Tool

I am trying to use the USB Burning Tool to load firmware to my MXQ PRO
    but the device doesn't connect to the PC
    I tried 3 different PC's with (win 7/8/10) still doesn't connect
    I read online that I needed to switch on test mod, so I did and still it doesn't connect but when I plugin the USB I can here a sound but nothing appears
    can someone pleas help
    Last edited by gefattern; 07-07-2018, 01:27. Reason: Tool not Toll

Device must be plugged into your computer during in the installation usb burning tool, to load the driver your device.

Comment

Yes I know that is the problem
      I plug in the USB cable to my PC and to my MXQ device but nothing happens the device don't show up

Comment

Yes, the device does not appear until the driver is installed. And driver it will be installed together with the USB burning Tools.
        Uninstall the USB Burning Tool, plug the device into your PC and reinstall the USB Burning Tool.

Comment

By the way, the device does not appear as another disk. It will only appear in the usb burning tool. Follow the previous steps, close the usb burning tool, load the firmware, give start, connect the usb device, the network cable and up here this device appears if it is connected.

Comment

I did like you said but still it will not show up ??

Comment

Yes, it will not appear. Only in USB Burning Tool after connection. Else not.

Comment

Yes It will not appear on the Toll

Comment

As I wrote. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the network cable after start the firmware. Sometimes it helps. Otherwise I do not know how to you advise. Sorry.

Comment

Still nothing, but thanks for the help

Comment

Hello,

First be aware you have to disable the driver signature enforcement when you on Windows 8.1 and 10.
                      Also, check out for the latest USB Burning Tool from here --> http://freaktab.org/ae9e49b4dc2c92d5
                      When you did this Start the USB Burning Tool Load the Firmware and Press Start.
                      Now Press the reset Button inside the AV Connector on the MXQ Pro and insert the Cable.
                      It should now Start to Burn the Image to the Box.

Neomode

Comment

I assume you flashed wrong firmware and bootloader is stuck in loop when tries to run itself to initialize hardware. To fix that you have to disassemble your box, find eMMC chip on board and short pins 6 and 7 before connecting USB cable to PC. Once device is recognized release short, but don't wait too long (1-2 seconds max). This procedure can be used on all Amlogic based devices. You will have problem if you don't have 'pins' next to eMMC. You'll find 1st pin based on engraved small dot on eMMC module or by arrow printed on PCB pointing to it.
                        If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
                        Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

Hello I have 3 computers 2 of the computer is laptop. Some how I am having problem with USB burning tool, don't show connection with usb burning tool on all my computers all 3 computers has windows7.??  Maybe??  windows 7 causes the problem but I do not know. I ha kitkat 4.4.2 T4X, Tigerstreem TV box I want to upgrade but I do not know what company inside firmware belong to I only know is S805 kitkat, mali 450MP. Can anyone help me on this type of problem please.?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Need Help please 

Comment

[QUOTE = stane1983; n734815] Presumo che tu abbia installato un firmware errato e che il bootloader sia bloccato in loop quando tenta di eseguire se stesso per inizializzare l'hardware. Per risolvere il problema devi smontare la tua scatola, trova il chip eMMC a bordo e cortocircuitare i pin 6 e 7 prima di collegare il cavo USB al PC. Una volta che il dispositivo è stato riconosciuto, rilasciare brevemente, ma non aspettare troppo a lungo (1-2 secondi al massimo). Questa procedura può essere utilizzata su tutti i dispositivi basati su Amlogic. Avrai problemi se non hai "pin" accanto a eMMC. Troverai il primo pin basato sul piccolo punto inciso sul modulo eMMC o sulla freccia stampata sul PCB che punta ad esso. [/ QUOTE]

Scusa, ho un x96w e dopo aver installato il firmware atvXperience (che non mi va bene) ora lo strumento di masterizzazione USB non si collega più al TV BOX. Come trovo il chip eMMC su X96W? C'è l'iscrizione eMMC su di esso? Ti chiedo come prima di aprire la scatola vorrei essere sicuro di individuarla sperando che la tua soluzione funzioni. Grazie mille

stane1983, I tried to open the box and went by trial and error. I solved. Many thanks for your precious suggestion.
                              Last edited by piazzolla; 01-16-2021, 09:46.

Comment

Working...
                              X