Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to unbrick my a95x s905w whit putty and uart conection

Hi guys.
    I have 3 a95x (s905w), is eMMc memory, well after try downgrade to android ?6 just show red light, no any live, no amlogic tool by USB, not detected, no ft Card connection and no video.

Well i bought the USB / Serial - UART - CP2102 to conection, this just show the DDr counter on looping, what i can do to fix this device.
    I realy appreciate any suggestion to fix.
    Thanks.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Originally posted by herr_marechal View Post
    Hi guys.
    I have 3 a95x (s905w), is eMMc memory, well after try downgrade to android ?6 just show red light, no any live, no amlogic tool by USB, not detected, no ft Card connection and no video.

Well i bought the USB / Serial - UART - CP2102 to conection, this just show the DDr counter on looping, what i can do to fix this device.
    Thanks.
    Hi ,

you only need Flashtool and Stockrom , look for "shortPins" so called "Maskrommode" Method , you can find all here on FT ,

good luck / gefattern
    Last edited by gefattern; 11-14-2019, 02:20.

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

you only need Flashtool and Stockrom , look for "shortPins" so called "Maskrommode" Method , you can find all here on FT ,

good luck / gefattern
      Hi dear unfortunately this board no pin to short cut, can you show if exist.
      Thanks

Comment

Hi dear unfortunately this board no pin to short cut, can you show if exist.
        Thanks
        Hi ,

looks like your PCB has no solder Rows , this is another Method , there are Points to restore , but where i dont know , this PCBs must be shorten by other Points , maybe you can restore it by SDCard Way ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

looks like your PCB has no solder Rows , this is another Method , there are Points to restore , but where i dont know , this PCBs must be shorten by other Points , maybe you can restore it by SDCard Way ,

good luck / gefattern
          I try by Sd card, dont work. i never see any method to short pin on this board.

Comment

I try by Sd card, dont work. i never see any method to short pin on this board.
            Hi ,

there are for sure Ways to restore with "short Pins" but which i dont know for your PCB ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi guys.

Thanks.
              Can you post the front view of PCB ..to have close at it

Comment

Originally posted by raza05 View Post

Can you post the front view of PCB ..to have close at it
                Hi dear Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-11-16 at 23.22.52.jpeg
Views:	1294
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	789610Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-11-16 at 23.25.33.jpeg
Views:	1250
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	789611

Comment

Hi dear Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-11-16 at 23.22.52.jpeg
Views:	1294
Size:	178.6 KB
ID:	789610Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-11-16 at 23.25.33.jpeg
Views:	1250
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	789611

The uart section close to card reader socket has been soldered ..did you try using this in Putty ?. any ways so far there are no other ports to enter in flash except this ..if you have find the scl & sda simple method is using telnet to communicate with flash

Comment

The uart section close to card reader socket has been soldered ..did you try using this in Putty ?. any ways so far there are no other ports to enter in flash except this ..if you have find the scl & sda simple method is using telnet to communicate with flash
                    Hi dear i try by put, you can see on first message, just show ddr counter on looping, can you tell me please more about scl & sd by telnet, any v?deo ou post about this?

Comment

Hi dear i try by put, you can see on first message, just show ddr counter on looping, can you tell me please more about scl & sd by telnet, any v?deo ou post about this?
                      Perhaps there is something missing ..if you havent ..then you should first of all find the ground pin & the +3.3 . In any case +.3.3 aren't mostly used in jtag if your run the power on main board ..the arrow sign is the ground pin i guess & next to that may be Rx & then Tx ..these you have to figure out by yourself ..& then you will be able to see the complete putty log ..anyways I use mostly PL2303 uart cable which works for me ..I am not sure about others.. there may be videos on youtube I havent search but they arent specific .just to make sure did you tried " needle method " ?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi ,

maybe this will work :

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Perhaps there is something missing ..if you havent ..then you should first of all find the ground pin & the +3.3 . In any case +.3.3 aren't mostly used in jtag if your run the power on main board ..the arrow sign is the ground pin i guess & next to that may be Rx & then Tx ..these you have to figure out by yourself ..& then you will be able to see the complete putty log ..anyways I use mostly PL2303 uart cable which works for me ..I am not sure about others.. there may be videos on youtube I havent search but they arent specific .just to make sure did you tried " needle method " ?
                          Hi dear thanks, but if you look my first message putty just show the ddr counter on looping.

Comment

Hi dear, can you show me how to download this files to ft card, i have a firmware rom 1.2gb to put but not this files.

Comment

Hi dear, can you show me how to download this files to ft card, i have a firmware rom 1.2gb to put but not this files.
                              Hi ,

the .img files u need must be extract
                              from your .img FW , with Tool , then you can use them to restore , forgot which Tool it was ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                              X