Draco AW80 - WIFI / BT / Ethernet issue & feedback here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I start some explicit threads to sort all issues and feedbacks from the beginning...
    Because I don't have it now, I use Bob's first impressions to have a starting point...

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    OK this blows my mind and I am not sure I believe it 100%.

So I ran the OOKLA speed test APP which does not care or know about wifi or Ethernet connection. It's a internet speed test...

Basically it PEGGED my routers full bandwidth! What does pegged mean? It means during the test it hit MAX my ISP allows!

I have NEVER EVER seen this before on any device I have owned yet.... Seems AllWinner has their drivers tuned!

Screen shot of my OOKLA test:

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Ethernet testing with OOKLA was basically the same as WIFI... PEGGED.....
    I am damn impressed...

I will do some file transfer over both wifi and Ethernet and see what I get...

Bob
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Since I'm critical of this box's current video performance, I should balance my comments by noting that it offers the fastest internet speeds I've ever registered, whether on my Intel i7 PC or a set-top box, and whether on Wi-Fi (1) or Ethernet (2).

File transfers on my home network are also the fastest I've ever seen: between 12 and 15 mbps.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Zahir; 11-15-2014, 13:50.

Comment

hi all, I spotted a problem with the (draco meta).

when you connect the first time, With ethernet, firefox works,
      but when you restart, firefox no longer works.

you must,hand over, the wifi, then restart and firefox works.

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin1980 View Post
        hi all, I spotted a problem with the (draco meta).

when you connect the first time, With ethernet, firefox works,
        but when you restart, firefox no longer works.

you must,hand over, the wifi, then restart and firefox works.
        I will test this for you.

Eric
        Looking for developers
        http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

wifi problems

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
          I will test this for you.

Eric
          my 2G WORKS FINE BUT MY 5G DOES NOT STRANGE

Comment

Has anybody successfully sent a file to the box via bluetooth?
            It just doesnt work for me. Pairing works but when i send a file from my phone, it always shows "not sent".
            The reason i want to do this is that some apps need to be sideloaded as playstore claims they are not compatible.
            So i install them on my phone and then want to transfer them to the box quickly.

Comment

Why not connecting via WLAN?
              Why don't you use ADB?
              :

EDIT:
              I download apk this way http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                Why not connecting via WLAN?
                Why don't you use ADB?
                :

EDIT:
                I download apk this way http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
                I'm lazy in this point, don't like to type in commands if not absolutely neccessary
                I know the apk downloader, this is an good alternative but what if i want to transfer other files (photos for example) to the box quickly.
                I know, there would be several ways to do it but sending by bt is easy and comfortable and i would prefer that.
                So back to the question: is bt filetransfer working for anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxx View Post
                  I'm lazy in this point, don't like to type in commands if not absolutely neccessary
                  I know the apk downloader, this is an good alternative but what if i want to transfer other files (photos for example) to the box quickly.
                  I know, there would be several ways to do it but sending by bt is easy and comfortable and i would prefer that.
                  So back to the question: is bt filetransfer working for anybody?
                  I can pair phone to box, using ES-file explorer I can see the Draco, I can re-pair but error will not connect to transfer.
                  Don't use BT much so I maybe doing something wrong.
                  Cheers
                  Last edited by trebor; 02-10-2015, 08:29.
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by Boxx View Post
                    Has anybody successfully sent a file to the box via bluetooth?
                    It just doesnt work for me. Pairing works but when i send a file from my phone, it always shows "not sent".
                    The reason i want to do this is that some apps need to be sideloaded as playstore claims they are not compatible.
                    So i install them on my phone and then want to transfer them to the box quickly.
                    1) On Draco, open ES explorer, and create a new FTP server
                    2) On your phone, open ES explorer and create a new FTP client.
                    3) Do all transfer from your phone.

Comment

Working...
                    X