Draco AW80- Android OS / Launcher / UI.... features-wishes feedback here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draco AW80- Android OS / Launcher / UI.... features-wishes feedback here

I start some explicit threads to sort all issues and feedbacks from the beginning...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

I don't know if an issue..more like a request...when selecting to hide status bars...make it permanent unless the user unselects it.

Comment

+1

Comment

Yep same here +1
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I can't stand that nav bar at the bottom - it steals screen real estate, interferes with XBMC and has a way of popping back after you hide it.

Soo...I killed it. Add this line (without quotes) in build.prop (towards the very end), and you can too.

"qemu.hw.mainkeys=1"

Reboot, and it's gone.

Comment

Yep all gone thanks...

Cheers

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
            I can't stand that nav bar at the bottom - it steals screen real estate, interferes with XBMC and has a way of popping back after you hide it.

Soo...I killed it. Add this line (without quotes) in build.prop (towards the very end), and you can too.

"qemu.hw.mainkeys=1"

Reboot, and it's gone.
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Screenshots dont work on this device. Was trying to set up some touch profiles with sixaxis and come to find out tronsmart has blocked them and you can only take them using their shortcut in the drop down (which pauses the game and makes getting a screenshot for sixaxis impossible). if you try and use any 3rd party one it saves nothing but pictures of the tronsmart logo + the damn remote control doesnt work with the freaking standard power + volume down shortcut i had to grab the damn thing over ADB -_____-

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysbless View Post
                Screenshots dont work on this device. Was trying to set up some touch profiles with sixaxis and come to find out tronsmart has blocked them and you can only take them using their shortcut in the drop down (which pauses the game and makes getting a screenshot for sixaxis impossible). if you try and use any 3rd party one it saves nothing but pictures of the tronsmart logo + the damn remote control doesnt work with the freaking standard power + volume down shortcut i had to grab the damn thing over ADB -_____-
                tell me which screenshot app do you want to use? i will ask them to debug.

Eric
                Looking for developers
                http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                  tell me which screenshot app do you want to use? i will ask them to debug.

Eric
                  I tried every screen shot app, there were at least 10 that I installed just go to google play and type in Screenshot - anything you can find with that keyword that allows you take screenshots wont work.

Comment

Home Screen Enhancements

There must be several ways to dress up the UI, while keeping or improving its functionality. Not everyone wants the Android launcher on their TV.

My first experiment:

Attached Files

Comment

Zahir can you do me a favor when you have the chance and install the quadrant benchmark app and see if you can get it to run? I have been trying to put together a detailed benchmark comparison but have been unable to get this one working

Comment

@alwaysbless, no dice, it doesn't run the benchmarks. It does provide a useful sysinfo - but no tests.

Comment

@alwaysbless, no dice, it doesn't run the benchmarks. It does provide a useful sysinfo - but no tests.
                          Thx for the follow up just wanted to be sure I wasnt the only one. Im gonna make a thread on it later and post the results for everyone to compare.

If anyone out there has an RK3288 box they can run Geekbench, 3D Mark, Antutu, Androbench, Antutu and Speed test and post screenshots of the results that would be helpful too since I do not own one those boxes to test on my own.

Comment

Sv: Draco AW80- Android OS / Launcher / UI.... features-wishes feedback here

There must be several ways to dress up the UI, while keeping or improving its functionality. Not everyone wants the Android launcher on their TV.

My first experiment:

Is that a launcher you are using in those pictures, in that case which one?

Comment

FYI I was able to take screen shots using a K400 keyboard and using the print screen key.

Bob
                              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...
                              X