No announcement yet.

Draco AW80- Android OS / Launcher / UI.... features-wishes feedback here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like keyboard layout may need to be changed, when you use the PC shortcut does it make the navbar and status bar pop out? If so that still will not be useful since it pauses the game / causes the screenshot to not be full res.

Comment

Originally posted by OrigiCally View Post
      Is that a launcher you are using in those pictures, in that case which one?
      Yes, it's the HpHTVex launcher. It's in the collection neatly rounded up in the post by BluesmanUK here:

Comment

OTG at Andorid for ADB
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
          OTG at Andorid for ADB

What do you mean?

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post

What do you mean?

Bob
            I found no way that the PC is able to recognise the box while running Android (also missing 'Connect to PC' at settings) so e.g. no way to use ADB via OTG (USB) at the PC (instead of via network)...
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
              I found no way that the PC is able to recognise the box while running Android (also missing 'Connect to PC' at settings) so e.g. no way to use ADB via OTG (USB) at the PC (instead of via network)...
              4.4 doesn't have connect to PC. In settings>storage click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right of the screen and select MTP or Media device. That is what connects you to the PC. If they are not checked then you wont be connected to the PC.

ADB doesn't work because there is no USB port defined as an OTG port. SO no connect to PC or ADB! I will fix that soon

Bob
              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                4.4 doesn't have connect to PC. In settings>storage click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right of the screen and select MTP or Media device. That is what connects you to the PC. If they are not checked then you wont be connected to the PC.

ADB doesn't work because there is no USB port defined as an OTG port. SO no connect to PC or ADB! I will fix that soon

Bob

Hmmm, funny funny funny, because at the 4.4.2 of the RK3288 I find it at
                setting / DEVICE -> USB / ...
                and I need to select the 'Connect to PC' if I want to use ADB via OTG (and of cause deselect it, if I want to use the port at HOST-mode for e.g. HDD and so on)...

The other part I also find at the Storage....
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

a few things, some repeated probably

hello guys
                  a few things I am noticing

1/ keyboard is dodgy to say the least...
                  on all my other andoird boxes, I have had very little problem using the Logitech k400 keyboard. With this device, the keyboard sometimes does not function at all after coming out of standby, I have to reboot the device.

2/ no live wallpapers work, you might install them, but then when you try to use them, the system says they are not installed, even though you can choose one of them in your wallpaper selection interface.

3/ makes a loud cracking sound when powering off.

4/ no location at all... I would have thought it would get location from wifi?

That's all I can remember right now...

tx
                  Mark.
                  Out: USB audio, HDMI
                  In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

For me, the most dispiriting defect is the agonizing slowness of page transitions in XBMC. I have literally been able to take a meaningful cat-nap going from one page of links to the next - no matter what the add-on.

Comment

Draco AW80- Android OS / Launcher / UI.... features-wishes feedback here

Has anyone tried to use the Tasker app on Draco yet? I can't seem to open the app. I've contacted the developer, and he's asked me for a bug report. I can't seem to get the system to give me a buy report.

My two problems.... I can't run Tasker, and I can run a bug report.

I'm on the 4G/32G, running Finless ROM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

you can use
                        SysLog
                        => play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tortel.syslog
                        to get the log's
                        or you do it via ADB...
                        We're on a development site - at least in theory. To help out development without actually having some knowledge it's really important to know how and when to get logs. Lately more and more people in this section do grab appropriate logs, which...

I know how annoying it is trying to set up ADB, open a terminal, export logs to local files, copy, paste, etc just to submit a bug report or help a developer diagnose an issue. That is why I put together this little app to do all of that for...
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                          For me, the most dispiriting defect is the agonizing slowness of page transitions in XBMC. I have literally been able to take a meaningful cat-nap going from one page of links to the next - no matter what the add-on.
                          What do you mean by that?
                          Is xbmc interface laggy on this box beyond the playback issues?
                          I think the more I hear the less I want to buy it. At least xbmc interface and playback sound very smooth on the minix x8-h plus.
                          I am disappoint

Comment

Hi i have the 2gig/ 16gig

Seem to get skipping. On any video playpack. You yube kodi. Etc. Even sd card from camera or phone.

Some times the air mouse stops working after it sleeps. Have to plug it in or reattach receiver. Or rest.

Some times it just freezes.
                            Sent back to geekbuying. Waited 5 months. Still crap

I believe it is the stock rom.

Comment

Working...
                            X