• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehe, ok, that's a way (q&d)
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I have a new problem...
      Beside that i'm never able to switch on the box with the remote control(i think thats a common issue, isn't it?), after some seconds it is waking up by itself from sleep, even when powered down. Now i have to pull rhe plug everytime. Another annoying thing is that the screen resolution resets to 720p every 2-3 times i start the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxx View Post
        I have a new problem...
        Beside that i'm never able to switch on the box with the remote control(i think thats a common issue, isn't it?), after some seconds it is waking up by itself from sleep, even when powered down. Now i have to pull rhe plug everytime. Another annoying thing is that the screen resolution resets to 720p every 2-3 times i start the box.
        What rom do you use ? Official, RK rom, Finless, homlet ???

Comment

Originally posted by frhdt007 View Post
          What rom do you use ? Official, RK rom, Finless, homlet ???
          I use the latest homlet on a rikomagic mk80.

Comment

I use the latest homlet on a rikomagic mk80.
            RK rom does not suppor Tronsmart remote (does NOT wake up the box), even if you copy the IR file.

Flash any Tronsmart rom of your choice. Mine is Tronsmart 20141219v1 beta .

Comment

RK rom does not suppor Tronsmart remote (does NOT wake up the box), even if you copy the IR file.

Flash any Tronsmart rom of your choice. Mine is Tronsmart 20141219v1 beta .
              But homlet is based on tronsmart.
              On the thread he wrote:
              A ROM modification based on:

"Stock firmware" Tronsmart:

Comment

But homlet is based on tronsmart.
                On the thread he wrote:
                A ROM modification based on:

"Stock firmware" Tronsmart:
                Your machine is a RK. Don't use Tronsmart rom or any modified Tronsmart rom.
                It's normal that your RK remote doesn't work with Tronsmart rom.

flash back RK rom.

Comment

Your machine is a RK. Don't use Tronsmart rom or any modified Tronsmart rom.
                  It's normal that your RK remote doesn't work with Tronsmart rom.

flash back RK rom.
                  Ok, makes sense this way.i'll think about that.
                  Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

Draco AW80 - Android OS / Launcher / UI.... issues feedback here

... after some seconds it is waking up by itself from sleep, even when powered down. Now i have to pull rhe plug everytime. Another annoying thing is that the screen resolution resets to 720p every 2-3 times i start the box.
                    I found out that it happens only when my bt keyboard or mouse are connected. i guess they send an impulse that wakes up the box. Doesn,t matter, airmouse is on the way. after removing xposed framework and clearing cache/dalvik, i have no more problem with the screen resolution.

Comment

I found out that it happens only when my bt keyboard or mouse are connected. i guess they send an impulse that wakes up the box. Doesn,t matter, airmouse is on the way. after removing xposed framework and clearing cache/dalvik, i have no more problem with the screen resolution.
                      absolutely right! My wireless mouse wakes up the box too if I touch it after turning off the box with my remote for the first 30 seconds, after that, no more wake up until I use the remote.

Comment

Can someone tell y?

What is not verify ... On antutu How to fix?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimprs4 View Post
                          What is not verify ... On antutu How to fix?
                          Just a warning from Antutu app, nothing you can do to fix it!

Comment

Just a warning from Antutu app, nothing you can do to fix it!
                            i see other tronsmart Draco that read ok. ????

Comment

Originally posted by Jimprs4 View Post
                              i see other tronsmart Draco that read ok. ????
                              take a picture and show me, very interesting!

Comment

Pic

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X