No announcement yet.

Draco AW80 - Multimedia playback and XBMC issue & feedback here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are able to play 1080p blueray fluently while pass-through is enabled ?

Comment

hi is it possible to make my draco aw80 android as want to put the latest kodi 15.0 RC2 on the the box but it just wont download at all just kicks me out any help would be very much appreciated

Comment

i have problem using mx player when using the ff it sometimes when in begining of the video when i use ff it go to the near the end of the video and stop
        here is example the video is 1:50:30 i press the ff at 5:00 it goes to 1:48
        is there a way to fix it ?
        i test it using
        mkv avi 1080 with +hw
        hw sw all the same

Comment

anyone ?

Comment

Is there anyone who can tell me the best firmware or settings for playing network streamed files (1080p 60fps) smoothly? I"ve tried alot of different ones and different configurations and even with a external hard drive connected directly to the Draco and i still get stutter or micro stutter in any player i try. Any suggestions or should i opt for another box since the support is dead?

Comment

Originally posted by gokuh82 View Post
              Is there anyone who can tell me the best firmware or settings for playing network streamed files (1080p 60fps) smoothly? I"ve tried alot of different ones and different configurations and even with a external hard drive connected directly to the Draco and i still get stutter or micro stutter in any player i try. Any suggestions or should i opt for another box since the support is dead?

you've to opt for Nvidia android tv, there's not support for aw80..

Comment

No support even from the warranty people. I think they swapped my 4 gig to a 2 gig.
                But i seem to have a micro shutter.
                The vega s89h is a better box a year older

Does anyone know if there is a way to but another version on this box? What do the other octacore boxes use?

Comment

Working...
                X