Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the difference between the 2 logs

1) Some access rights are different
    2) vold folder : permission denied under system, NOT exist under recovery.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Abdul,

How are you man ?

1. Can you make recovery TWRP AW80 for boot while pressing the reset button?
      2. The TWRP backup the whole device ? Backup SDCARD as you did for Amologic ?

Thanks!

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

Comment

Abdul ?

Comment

Sorry i don't have any Allwinner device now, and so i won't work on it.

Booting from SDcard is a bootloader attribute not TWRP.
          if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
          then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
          $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

So it's possible to boot TWRP from SDCARD ?
            What about the second ? 2. The TWRP backup the whole device ? Backup SDCARD as you did for Amologic ?

Comment

Originally posted by yhaddad View Post
              So it's possible to boot TWRP from SDCARD ?
              What about the second ? 2. The TWRP backup the whole device ? Backup SDCARD as you did for Amologic ?
              Like i said it's possible to boot from SDcard.

That is possible also, i just don't want to lose my time trying to support a device a don't have.
              if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

Abdul,

But you did it in Amalogic M8C so you can take this code and combine it to AW80 tronsmart?

Like i said it's possible to boot from SDcard.

That is possible also, i just don't want to lose my time trying to support a device a don't have.

Comment

I will have a look at it, for you.

Comment

hi i am new to tv boxes. i have just received my draco aw80 and it turned on for the first time but then froze and will no longer boot up. is there anything that i need to do or can be done or does it need sending back?
                    thanks

Comment

Abdul,

Thanks, please keep me updated.

I will have a look at it, for you.

Comment

Please test this image - https://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/Al...8.6.0_AW80.img

Expected behavior is
                        • Backup of Data will backup InternalSD also, it will only skip TWRP and Downloads folder from internalSD.
                        • There will be no entry in backup menu for internalSD
                        • On restore it will NOT wipe internalSD, but overwrite it. So anything newer/different than the backup will be maintained.

Comment

Abdul,

Thanks for your work! I'll test it later.

I just need to copy the file to SDCARD and boot with button press?

Please test this image - https://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/Al...8.6.0_AW80.img

Expected behavior is
                          • Backup of Data will backup InternalSD also, it will only skip TWRP and Downloads folder from internalSD.
                          • There will be no entry in backup menu for internalSD
                          • On restore it will NOT wipe internalSD, but overwrite it. So anything newer/different than the backup will be maintained.

Comment

If your device allows it, I think it's not the case.

Tapatalked

Comment

Abdul,

how to install the img file on tronsmart aw80? There is no way to put the image on sdcard and press the fn button ?

Comment

Did you try reading the OP about installing ?

Again, booting recovery from SDcard is a bootloader thing it's not related to TWRP.

Comment

Working...
                                X