Draco tells dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draco tells dead.

hello there. My tronsmart draco telos is dead. I installed bobs ROM for this devise and it worked fine. I switched the box off yesterday night, Switched it back on about 5 main ago tonight and nothing no light no power nothing. I have checked the power supply to the unit and there is power going to the unit. I'm not a happy chappy. I thought third time lucky with tronsmart every device has failed that iv got from tronsmart. May be I'm just unlucky. Gutted.

Thats quite sad... bigall123..
    RMA ?

Please keep-up Us informed..on how this story evolves

Comment

Draco is dead.

Im gutted iv just opend it up to see if eny solder has come off the back of the power point were the power lead plugs in, but nothing. Il have to get in contact with geekbuying to sort this mess out. Il not be sending it back till after xmass due to the post this time year. Pig sick.PS. I wouldent care iv just sold my S802-B Box so now i have nothing. My luck. lol

Comment

Please use the right sub-forum
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Draco is dead.

Sorry bud. I keep forgetting. Can you move it there please. Thanks.

Comment

Have you tried to flash the firmware again?
            no worry, we are here to sort your problem. but it's really sorry to hear that.

as far as i know, tronsmart already did 72 hours stress test before leave factory, and when the products arrive our warehouse, we also test one by one.

i don't know what happen before it dead? can you tell us the detail , so we can locate the problem quickly.

Eric
            Looking for developers
            http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

draco telos is dead.

OK thanks Erik. I'll not be sending it back till after xmass eny way. I have tried to reflash the box, but my computer is no longer picking it up. The only reason I flashed the box in the first place is because ones in a while I had to reset my box due to it not picking up my WiFi. It was not picking up eny WiFi😥.

Comment

Originally posted by bigall123 View Post
                OK thanks Erik. I'll not be sending it back till after xmass eny way. I have tried to reflash the box, but my computer is no longer picking it up. The only reason I flashed the box in the first place is because ones in a while I had to reset my box due to it not picking up my WiFi. It was not picking up eny WiFi��.

have you tested the power supply see if it get voltage, do you have another similar psu with right polarities on the plug or a voltmeter ?

I guess any electronic there is always a chance for faults over period of time even with major electronic brands

sorry mate to hear that but try the psu does the box have reset pin switch also.
                Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

draco telos is dead.

Iv tryed every thing. There is power going to the unit but still nothing. My computer won't pick it up no more. It packed up now ready to go after the hills. Thanks eny way.

Comment

Iv tryed every thing. There is power going to the unit but still nothing. My computer won't pick it up no more. It packed up now ready to go after the hills. Thanks eny way.

sorry I don't know much about the draco but isn't it allwinner and doesn't allwinner use sd card phoinix to flash?
                    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                      sorry I don't know much about the draco but isn't it allwinner and doesn't allwinner use sd card phoinix to flash?
                      JustMe is right try this http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...e-Flash-Method
                      maybe you get it back and running best of luck

Comment

Draco is dead

Haway the lads. I'm back up & running. What a joy that was to wait 8min then to see the lite come back on. Fhew. I'm a happy bunny now. Thanks every 1 for your help.

Comment

Hi
                          When I flashed a new rom yesterday, it did not complete properly and when I eventually unplugged the power and tried again, it got stuck again. So I used another SD card which I THOUGHT was one with Phoenix burned ROM on it, but the card did not have that ROM, it was just a blank card, and the Draco box appeared to NOT turn on when I plugged it in. No blue light in front. I then burned a third SD card with the rom and flashed that, no problem, the device was back alive.

Now I don't know that this is anything like what you are experiencing, but I would get another Phoenix formatted SD card and see if you can flash the box again...

Let us know.
                          Mark.
                          Out: USB audio, HDMI
                          In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

Draco is dead

Well I flashed my micro SD card with Phoenix put the card in, no light on waited for about 8 to 10 main restarted my box & light come back on. But to be honest I'm still having a few niggles with this box. I keep losing my WiFi when I turn on my box some times. & some times the box just freezes on me when browsing the web. I can't understand it. Its doing my head in. I have to unplug the thing to get it back on, & even then the blue light dose not come on, so I have to mess about unplugging & plunging it back in. ????

Comment

... some times the box just freezes on me when browsing the web. I can't understand it. Its doing my head in. I have to unplug the thing to get it back on, & even then the blue light dose not come on, so I have to mess about unplugging & plunging it back in. ????
                              Seems that your AC power adapter or connectors are real source of trouble.
                              Check voltage and/or try another power adapter for first.

Comment

Working...
                              X