This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlmontGreen View Post
    I'd start by formating the SD card first, if that doesn't work, try another SD card. If that doesn't work, try a different SD card reader/writer. I used 4GB SDHC card with no problem with cheap PRETEC P240 USB 3.0 card reader. I have heard of others having problems with different SD cards/readers... That might be a place to start troubleshooting anyway.
    I've now tried with two different SD cards, neither one works, and I can't get the DRACO TELOS device to even be recognized by Phoenix Tools 3.3.3 using a USB 3.0 cable.

Any other ideas?

Otherwise I'm sending this SECOND DOA unit back to Amazon.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

That's strange I used card and got back to stock

Comment

Originally posted by 140hours View Post
        I've now tried with two different SD cards, neither one works, and I can't get the DRACO TELOS device to even be recognized by Phoenix Tools 3.3.3 using a USB 3.0 cable.

Any other ideas?

Otherwise I'm sending this SECOND DOA unit back to Amazon.

Thanks for your help.
        In the flash card software try to format you sd card first using the command: format to normal, before flashing the image
        Tronsmart AW80 Draco- Dovless 1.09, based on Finless 1.1

Comment

Tronsmart Draco AW80 Firmware Update Tutorial: http://youtu.be/hjaf_-WTJFY

Comment

You may have to disable driver signature.

Comment

Hi Otisrhw

When you flash back from the Finless rom 1.1 to the stock firmware do you see a status bar?

Or are you just waiting for more then 8 minutes.

Comment

Yes as soon as it powers up status bar.

Comment

Originally posted by otisrhw View Post
                  Tronsmart Draco AW80 stock firmware_141025

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nd...W80_141025.zip

Thank you... I will see if the keyboard issue is fixed and will report back...
                  Mark
                  Out: USB audio, HDMI
                  In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

NEW - Draco AW80 - Finless ROM 1.1 - BETA2

Originally posted by AlmontGreen View Post
                    I'd start by formating the SD card first, if that doesn't work, try another SD card. If that doesn't work, try a different SD card reader/writer. I used 4GB SDHC card with no problem with cheap PRETEC P240 USB 3.0 card reader. I have heard of others having problems with different SD cards/readers... That might be a place to start troubleshooting anyway.
                    Thanks for all your help, Bob solved my problem I think I was trying G to use a 64gb card which can't be formatted to FAT32, so I'm getting another card and reader today and will report back.

Comment

.MKV Movies Lock Up with SATA 3 WD HDD

I finally got your wonderful Finless Rom 1.1 Beta 2 installed, Bob, but the very first test with WesternDigital 4TB SATA III HDD in enclosure connected to the Draco with USB 3.0 locks up during the opening credits of a BluRay .MKV movie.

The HDD powers down, and then the playback just locks up on screen. I'm going to buy MX Player Pro, but want to see what gives on this issue.

Why would the HDD go into sleep mode during playback of a movie?

Thanks so much, so far everything is working great, but this is a bit of a hiccup.

Gary

Comment

I finally got your wonderful Finless Rom 1.1 Beta 2 installed, Bob, but the very first test with WesternDigital 4TB SATA III HDD in enclosure connected to the Draco with USB 3.0 locks up during the opening credits of a BluRay .MKV movie.

The HDD powers down, and then the playback just locks up on screen. I'm going to buy MX Player Pro, but want to see what gives on this issue.

Why would the HDD go into sleep mode during playback of a movie?

Thanks so much, so far everything is working great, but this is a bit of a hiccup.

Gary
                        I got the videos to play, but now MX Player Pro is complaining it doesn't do AC3 or DTS sound?

Comment

I got the videos to play, but now MX Player Pro is complaining it doesn't do AC3 or DTS sound?
                          Go in mxplayer settings/decoder, last entry is for customs codec available in google store, you should be redirect.
                          T428 ,Radxa Rock (RR), cs918s v1.0, waiting for my X7...

Comment

go to this link
                            https://github.com/USBhost/MX_FFmpeg is my modified source where i'm building from You can download recent codecs here ( GitHub releases ) and 1.35.0-1.8.6 here ( Google Drive ). Also the XDA download tab is no longer updated as for some reason I...

download arm v7 neon.
                            then use this codec in mx player settings/decoder/custom codec
                            don't unzip the file
                            Last edited by marphsai49; 01-04-2015, 20:18.
                            Tronsmart AW80 Draco- Dovless 1.09, based on Finless 1.1

Comment

Thanks a lot will this also fix ac3 files? I am trying to standardise on BluRay conversions to mkv with DTS soundtrack.

Comment

Working brilliantly, thanks so much!

Ac3 @lso!

Now what is best way to back up whole system in case of a crash to sd card?

Comment

Working...
                                X