X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 140hours View Post
    Working brilliantly, thanks so much!

Ac3 @lso!

Now what is best way to back up whole system in case of a crash to sd card?
    My TWRP that I made and reading the README on how to back up everything!

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Bob I donated and tell about how to use TWRP, thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by 140hours View Post
        I got the videos to play, but now MX Player Pro is complaining it doesn't do AC3 or DTS sound?
        Do you talk about path-through?

Because, ?maybe I misunderstand it?, this is only for downmix/-size to stereo:
        Originally posted by Sarco View Post
        Go in mxplayer settings/decoder, last entry is for customs codec available in google store, you should be redirect.
        Originally posted by marphsai49 View Post
        go to this link
        https://github.com/USBhost/MX_FFmpeg is my modified source where i'm building from You can download recent codecs here ( GitHub releases ) and 1.35.0-1.8.6 here ( Google Drive ). Also the XDA download tab is no longer updated as for some reason I...

download arm v7 neon.
        then use this codec in mx player settings/decoder/custom codec
        don't unzip the file
        BTW: I don't need it at stock fw, downmix/-size to stereo works out of the box...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
          Do you talk about path-through?

Because, ?maybe I misunderstand it?, this is only for downmix/-size to stereo:

BTW: I don't need it at stock fw, downmix/-size to stereo works out of the box...
          MxPlayer doesn't have codec for ac3 or dts inclued. You must install third party codec that will play via passthrought. Last update from MxPlayer redirect me to playstore where there a apk to install it. Link to xda still work. Previously in MxPlayer there was the link to xda but I think (license issue?) xda preferred not to be involved at app level.
          T428 ,Radxa Rock (RR), cs918s v1.0, waiting for my X7...

Comment

Ahhh, ok, then I misunderstood it, I thought it was only for downmix/-size to stereo (if the rom doesn't support it) ...
            BUT I don't understand all these licence things at path-through, because I thought you get the licences at the AVR, because the AVR is the unit which makes the audio-data-stream usable....
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
              Ahhh, ok, then I misunderstood it, I thought it was only for downmix/-size to stereo (if the rom doesn't support it) ...
              BUT I don't understand all these licence things at path-through, because I thought you get the licences at the AVR, because the AVR is the unit which makes the audio-data-stream usable....
              Chinese sold devices with dts as example, but you can't advertise if they do not have licence. Product sell in US an Canada, like Blu-ray player advertise on the box DTS etc... in this case they must have been authorized to use name of copyright. HDMI also....
              T428 ,Radxa Rock (RR), cs918s v1.0, waiting for my X7...

Comment

Well I give up! Netflix sucks on the a80 tried everything I got but over my head! Jittery picture, status bar unusable! I heard netflix does this on nexus tab as well. I thought might have something to do with auto hide nav bar but guess not.

Comment

NEW - Draco AW80 - Finless ROM 1.1 - BETA2

Originally posted by otisrhw View Post
                  Well I give up! Netflix sucks on the a80 tried everything I got but over my head! Jittery picture, status bar unusable! I heard netflix does this on nexus tab as well. I thought might have something to do with auto hide nav bar but guess not.
                  Well, jittery picture? For me, it's watchable, relative. Status bar, you can always use it for first few seconds each time you stop/start a video. I still have total control in Netflix, do whatever I want!

Comment

I can use it and yes watchable but not right! Sorry but I'm not a good enough kind of guy! Actually one of the worst netflix experience yet! This thing should have no problem! For once beautiful deep color and contrast but still missing some things! I'm just venting my frustration, I'll keep at it. It was at this point that I figured out problem with popcorn time hw decoding on droid.
                    This has nothing to do with this rom Netflix issue happens on a multitude of devices.

Comment

Re: NEW - Draco AW80 - Finless ROM 1.1 - BETA2

Hi There,
                      I have a question if someone can help me:
                      The mouse cursor seems too high(big). You can change less? how can I do that? Thank You.

Sent from my Draco AW80 using Tapatalk
                      TronsmartDracoTelos - Firmware custom: dowless1.9
                      Ugoos UT3 - Firmware oficial v2.0.4

Comment

anyone?

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk
                        ************************************************** ******

Comment

AT YOUR OWN RISK

You can change the mouse pointer by replacing the pointer arrow PNG file located in Framework. The pointer arrow is located in the /system/framework/framework-res.apk (=> Res/drawable-mdpi/pointer_arrow.PNG). Since it’s an APK you can modify it with 7zip and push the new framework with ADB or use any root explorer...
                          Code:
                          adb pull /system/framework/framework-res.apk framework-res.apk
                          copy framework-res.apk framework-res.apk.org
                          Code:
                          adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework/framework-res.apk
                          Be sure to back up data before doing this and don’t delete the existing file before replacing with the new one. If you delete the file before replacing it with a new one maybe you will be stuck with boot loop.
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Thank Spam is complicated for me. I refrain

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk
                            ************************************************** ******

Comment

I think the Big pointer is for the older guys with failing eyesight
                              me being one.

Cheers
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                I think the Big pointer is for the older guys with failing eyesight
                                me being one.

Cheers
                                +1
                                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
                                X