This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finless Rom link not working

Just got my Draco Meta today! I cant seem to download the latest finless rom. Can anyone re-post a link for the new finless rom? The link isnt working for me. Thanks.

Comment

Leider konnte Ihre hochgeladene Datei nicht gefunden werden. Laden Sie die Datei neu hoch.

Comment

NEW - Draco AW80 - Finless ROM 1.1 - BETA2

Originally posted by gokuh82 View Post
        Just got my Draco Meta today! I cant seem to download the latest finless rom. Can anyone re-post a link for the new finless rom? The link isnt working for me. Thanks.
        Leider konnte Ihre hochgeladene Datei nicht gefunden werden. Laden Sie die Datei neu hoch.

Good luck

Comment

hy guys,
          Just receive the box and flash this masterpiece on it.
          I have only one bug....miracast it shows black screen, after i make the connection with various phone.

Someone experience this?

Comment

Originally posted by Catadarius View Post
            hy guys,
            Just receive the box and flash this masterpiece on it.
            I have only one bug....miracast it shows black screen, after i make the connection with various phone.

Someone experience this?
            Known problem. Miracast doesn't work with my 2 Asus tablets but works well with Samsung tab 4.
            Last edited by frhdt007; 01-23-2015, 23:47.

Comment

Originally posted by frhdt007 View Post
              Known problem. Miracast doesn't work with my 2 Asus tablets but works well with Samsung tab 4.
              Thanks for the info,

But is there an solution for this? ....or we have to live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Catadarius View Post
                Thanks for the info,

But is there an solution for this? ....or we have to live with it.
                It's a compatibility problem . We have no parameter to play with ! You can use imediashare app to stream your own pictures or videos from your tablets or phones to Draco.

Comment

Which video player app are you using to be able to display media info, framerate, skips, etc??

Which video player app are you using to be able to display media info, framerate, skips, etc??

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                  OK, I can't claim this is a rigorous test - but after all the Draco roms I've sampled, I can quickly discern performance where it counts: Bob, you've done it. This is the one to beat.
                  In just two rapid installments, you have lifted this a80 box to a completely new level.

Comment

At XBMC/KODI press 'o' at keyboard
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Tronsmart Draco AW80 Telos 4GB RAM info...

Put the Finless ROM on the Telos version with same optimizations as meta (2GB version). You would think that I could raise the dalvik.vm.heapsize higher than the 2GB version but both boxes top out at a maximum of 960m so its like I'm getting no benefit from the extra RAM. Hmm. Does anyone have any insight as to why this might be the case? I need more RAM for my app than so far what I've been able to allocate. This is because I'm loading images into memory for instant access/flipping.

Comment

Hi installed this to my mk80 plus today and it runs absolutely fine. The box is so quick now especially at boot. All apps are working as they should be. 1080p playback is flawless in xbmc. Only problem I have is that im using my logitech k400r keyboard. I cant use the keyboard to type when searching in xbmc or when using play store. It works fine when using the browser. Is there a setting I need to change?

Comment

Hy guys,
                          What is the best xbmc/kodi/spmc.. version that i can use for best playback. I use only addons, especially p2p.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by snake007 View Post
                            Hi installed this to my mk80 plus today and it runs absolutely fine. The box is so quick now especially at boot. All apps are working as they should be. 1080p playback is flawless in xbmc. Only problem I have is that im using my logitech k400r keyboard. I cant use the keyboard to type when searching in xbmc or when using play store. It works fine when using the browser. Is there a setting I need to change?
                            System/System/Input Devices/enable mouse and touch screen support this should do it or in the android settings Language&Input /default /click on it and Hardware off so you see on screen keyboard or On not to see on screen keyboard

Comment

how to unpack/repack the boot.fex including ramdisk

Hi Finless

Nice work.
                              I used imgRepacker to unpack/repack the image file.
                              Now, I want to add support for my USB based remote by adding "*.ko" in system image and start this module during boot.
                              For this, I am able to unpack/repack the system.fex file. But unable to do same for boot.fex
                              Could you please let me know how to unpack/repack the boot.fex including ramdisk to update init.*.rc files.

Thanks,
                              Raju.

Comment

Originally posted by raju_ga153 View Post
                                Hi Finless

Nice work.
                                I used imgRepacker to unpack/repack the image file.
                                Now, I want to add support for my USB based remote by adding "*.ko" in system image and start this module during boot.
                                For this, I am able to unpack/repack the system.fex file. But unable to do same for boot.fex
                                Could you please let me know how to unpack/repack the boot.fex including ramdisk to update init.*.rc files.

Thanks,
                                Raju.
                                I use a Linux program called unmkbootimg

Google it and you should find it.

Bob
                                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...
                                X