This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cs918s View Post
    The logic says Telos must have a higher benchmark because it has more RAM and more internal storage, but it got lower, even lower than that it got it in the official ROM and other ROMs
    Be careful with that logic. More ram means more work refreshing the ram. So that assumption may not be correct.

Is there a ROM download specifically for the Telos? Or are they saying it is the same ROM?

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

I can always make you a nandroid backup from a stock rom after flashing your TWRP recovery.
      My device is a MxOne A80 cx-x8 (Telos model with 4 GB Ram & 32 GB ROM).
      I still have one not flash yet, and will gladly make it if it help.

Comment

Originally posted by GJayJayG View Post
        I can always make you a nandroid backup from a stock rom after flashing your TWRP recovery.
        My device is a MxOne A80 cx-x8 (Telos model with 4 GB Ram & 32 GB ROM).
        I still have one not flash yet, and will gladly make it if it help.
        Yes please! Make sure to backup everything especially boot and bootloader.

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Ok,
          Doing a full nandroid backup except cache.
          Will upload asap it is done & provide a dl link for it.
          [EDIT2] UPLOAD DONE.
          LINK:
          Last edited by GJayJayG; 12-19-2014, 17:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            Be careful with that logic. More ram means more work refreshing the ram. So that assumption may not be correct.

Is there a ROM download specifically for the Telos? Or are they saying it is the same ROM?

Bob
            They did not say any thing, there is only one ROM everywhere for all.

I tried a lot of ROMs for A80, there was no sign that they are different, or I have to get special one. just A80 ROMs for every device

Comment

MaxOne A80 CX-X8 original firmware with TWPR

Here the link for the MaxOne A80 CX-X8 original firmware with TWPR

Tx again Finless !

Comment

Originally posted by cs918s View Post
                I saw a blur thick horizontal line in the bottom of my videos in Kodi
                I think i got rid of mine, now if i only knew how.
                I re-flashed finless 1.1 but i now used sd card and not my pc to flash.

Now after a reboot i dont get notification of mounted usb stick nor the select keyboard layout, that did work previously. The usb stick is seen in storage there is just no notification. Replugging after boot brings the notification

But no more blur (yay)
                Uno MAS
                Raspberry pi 2 > osmc
                Ouya
                Vega s89H > finless 2.1
                Minix X8-H plus
                rii i8+ & rii i25A & Yatse

Comment

Hi all, I look at the files "config.fex" of several ROMs
                  bob, has already speaking, of the subject
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- ROM STOCK = Draco AW80

;************************************************* ****************************
                  ;sdram configuration
                  ;
                  ;dram_para2 = 0x00001200 ;代表启用dram双通道
                  ;
                  ;dram_para2 = 0x00001100 ;代表启用dram单通道
                  ;
                  [dram_para]
                  dram_clk = 672
                  dram_type = 3
                  dram_zq = 0x003F3FDD

- ROM finless 1.1 = Draco AW80
                  - ROM MengFan-A80-4.4-6335-20141211v1 = ( Fantasy_A80 )
                  - ROM RKM-A80-4.4-6335-20141205 = Rokchip
                  - ROM sunchip-CX-A99-A80-6335-20141028 = sunchip

;sdram configuration
                  ;
                  ;dram_para2 = 0x00001200 ;代表启用dram双通道
                  ;
                  ;dram_para2 = 0x00001100 ;代表启用dram单通道
                  ;
                  [dram_para]
                  dram_clk = 600
                  dram_type = 3
                  dram_zq = 0x3B3BBB

For me, these roms, all have problems, there were artifacts, during playback video.

Why, ROM STOCK Draco AW80, has a different system file configuration?

Comment

Netflix
                    Have found on my Sony TV if Screen Percent 100% I get the short horizontal line.
                    Back one notch on screen percent lines have gone,

And yep to the Business with the Netflix controls, get onscreen UI errors if I try hide bottom bar while Netflix runs then all stops.

Cheers

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                    I just installed Netflix and tried it. No lines for me at all. Only issue I have is using a mouse I cannot keep the Netflix control bars on the screen long enough to pause etc.... I have seen this issue before. It's with the hiding of the bottom bar. Something to look at fixing next ROM.

Bob
                    Last edited by trebor; 12-20-2014, 05:09. Reason: update
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

NEW - Draco AW80 - Finless ROM 1.1 - BETA2

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                      Have found on my Sony TV if Screen Percent 100% I get the short horizontal line.
                      Back one notch on screen percent lines have gone,

Cheers
                      Thanks trebor, I had the same problem!!! 100% display causes horizontal lines in Netflix in Finless!

Comment

@Bob,
                        Automatic time zone doesn't work , I have to set it manually.

Comment

Originally posted by MAS View Post
                          I think i got rid of mine, now if i only knew how.
                          I re-flashed finless 1.1 but i now used sd card and not my pc to flash.

Now after a reboot i dont get notification of mounted usb stick nor the select keyboard layout, that did work previously. The usb stick is seen in storage there is just no notification. Replugging after boot brings the notification

But no more blur (yay)
                          Interesting. I have been noticing the same sort of thing. A blurry row on the bottom of playback of video. I just thought it was something wrong with the video maybe intentional. I do not see it when playing a 1080p video. At least not the one I am watching now so I am wondering if this is only limited to 720p videos. I am using stock rom though not finless.

Comment

Not the rom but the device! Netflix the play bar jitters and flashes can't ff or rr, did the same on stock rom

Comment

NEW - Draco AW80 - Finless ROM 1.1 - BETA2

Originally posted by otisrhw View Post
                              Not the rom but the device! Netflix the play bar jitters and flashes can't ff or rr, did the same on stock rom
                              You can use any control button in Netflix for first few seconds, after that, a bug IN THE ROM stops that normal behavior . Each time you use the back button to stop viewing you will get those few good seconds again .
                              Last edited by frhdt007; 12-20-2014, 10:57.

Comment

@Bob
                                For your next rom, you should keep this app: ALLCAST or HP PLAY after name changed, that allows DLNA or AIR PLAY, for now, those functionalities don't work, I have to backup that app in the stock rom and reinstall it in your rom.

Comment

Working...
                                X