• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cs918s View Post
    The same version for both the rom and Antntu
    I downloaded the rom at the first day
    Antuntu is V5.3
    Like Bob suggested, flash it again and do Antutu test right after!

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      I have made no changes. If I did I would let you all know with a new version.

So that's not it.

FYI Antutu can be effected by other things you install. So if you run a Antutu test you should do it first thing after a ROM flash before installing anything else.

Bob
      Originally posted by frhdt007 View Post
      Like Bob suggested, flash it again and do Antutu test right after!

I'll flash it again and try

But I think may be there is different devices

I have no problem with usb3 some here have

My rate Antutu with this rom is low some not

My device is Telos

Comment

Originally posted by cs918s View Post
        I'll flash it again and try

But I think may be there is different devices

I have no problem with usb3 some here have

My rate Antutu with this rom is low some not

My device is Telos
        So the difference between Meta and Telos is not just memory, but motherboard too???

Comment

Originally posted by frhdt007 View Post
          So the difference between Meta and Telos is not just memory, but motherboard too???
          I am not sure
          I said "may be"
          and if there is some thing different what is it ? "IF"

Comment

Do others see

Wifi Analyzer

A handy little device.
            Have a look at the adds that appear along the bottom.
            Graphics for the adds breakup/messy and then appear ok only seen this on the Draco.
            Other androids I have its' not a problem.
            Could be related with issues with the bottom menu bar.
            There is an option under settings to turn the adds off for a week or so.
            Curios if others see this glitch.

Changing from 160 to 240 display density has resolved that.
            Last edited by trebor; 12-18-2014, 23:50. Reason: update
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

In TWRP mode external SD Card and USB Flash not mounted. Backup can be done only with internal SD card.

Comment

Originally posted by kuzzman View Post
                In TWRP mode external SD Card and USB Flash not mounted. Backup can be done only with internal SD card.
                You have to make sure SD and sticks are plugged in before booting to TWRP. Sometimes they will register plugging in after but not always. I noticed this small twerk myself.

So wait, the guy with low Antutu scores. Are we SURE the Telos uses the exact same ROM as the Meta?
                Remind me what does the Telos have over the Meta? Just more RAM? If so, that might explain it. I may be able to tweak the Telos to do better MAYBE.

Bob
                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

NEW - Draco AW80 - Finless ROM 1.1 - BETA2

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                  Wifi Analyzer

A handy little device.
                  Have a look at the adds that appear along the bottom.
                  Graphics for the adds breakup/messy and then appear ok only seen this on the Draco.
                  Other androids I have its' not a problem.
                  Could be related with issues with the bottom menu bar.
                  There is an option under settings to turn the adds off for a week or so.
                  Curios if others see this glitch.

Changing from 160 to 240 display density has resolved that.
                  No problem with stock rom.

Comment

Hi,
                    I have a telos cx-x8 (MaxOne A80 - box without external antenna). The 4 GB of Ram and 32 GB ROM.I
                    have install succesfully the Finless Rom 1.1 Beta2 with the sdcard method (the usb phoenix tools does not seems to work with this board, all install OK, driver OK, and device does not show in Phoenix Tools).

The Device seems to use all The Ram and ROM correctly and works much better then stock. (In stock under device it says cx-x8, but I have install this rom or stock rom from Draco both works).

For ex. it say's I have 28 GB or so available of ROM and 2,8 GB of RAM free (using around 400 MB already).

Everythings with this ROM works nicely with xbmc from official release for arm device, live Tv from TVheadend in xbmc (with tweak for faster zapping in advancedsettings.conf, it is zapping even faster then My Samsung TV with a way better picture quality !!!).

I have to say already big thank waiting for next ROM with more RAM speed
                    Last edited by GJayJayG; 12-19-2014, 02:50.

Comment

OK interesting...

I see the ONLY change in config.fex from Tronsmart stock ROM to Fantasy is:

Stock:
                      [dram_para]
                      dram_clk = 672
                      dram_type = 3
                      dram_zq = 0x003F3FDD

Fantasy:
                      [dram_para]
                      dram_clk = 600
                      dram_type = 3
                      dram_zq = 0x3B3BBB

So they lowered the over all dram clock

I cannot see that causing a USB 3 issue but might be worth a try.

Soon I will send you guys a way to change this config on the fly so we can test these changes easier.

Bob
                      thats strange
                      waiting for your instructions on how to change the config

Comment

Originally posted by GJayJayG View Post
                        Hi,
                        I have a telos cx-x8 (MaxOne A80 - box without external antenna). The 4 GB of Ram and 32 GB ROM.I
                        have install succesfully the Finless Rom 1.1 Beta2 with the sdcard method (the usb phoenix tools does not seems to work with this board, all install OK, driver OK, and device does not show in Phoenix Tools).

The Device seems to use all The Ram and ROM correctly and works much better then stock. (In stock under device it says cx-8x, but I have install this rom or stock rom from Draco both works).

For ex. it say's I have 28 GB or so available of ROM and 2,8 GB of RAM free (using around 400 MB already).

Everythings with this ROM works nicely with xbmc from official release for arm device, live Tv from TVheadend in xbmc (with tweak for faster zapping in advancedsettings.conf, it is zapping even faster then My Samsung TV with a way better picture quality !!!).

I have to say already big thank waiting for next ROM with more RAM speed
                        What is your source for tvheadend?

Thanks
                        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                          What is your source for tvheadend?

Thanks
                          My source for tvheadend is an other debian computer with latest tvheadend from git with oscam (emu patch) and a quad dvb-c/t tbs6285 in it use for cable. With my upgrade to fiber for WAN it can even stream over WAN HD channels to my android phone in xbmc over 3g or 4g with a centralized recording, epg, channel list and picons for channel for all xbmc device.

Going to setup a similar config with 2x quad dvb-s2 (so 8 DVB-s2) and a quad dvb-c/t (use in dvb-t mode this time), for a setup with around 8 to 10 box in another place this hollidays.
                          Will also have a nas there with various media, that will be used as recording path/disk.I
                          have also discovere and might be using SqueezePlayer on some of the box to transform them as simily SqueezePlayer (logitech system similiar to sonos or now also heos for multi-room synchronized-centralised sound system). I have install on the tvheadend debian also LMS (Logitech Media Server) for this SqueezePlayer.apk, so not having any Logitech device really in the network (no real squeezebox, player or such beside this Android apk & LMS on the linux server).

And when I say way better picture quality on same channel on the screen switching input from Samsung tv (dvb-c) mode/input to HDMI1 in wich is plug the box. Color, quality vibrance depth (or such) seems all way better and vivid/alive.

[EDIT] A trick I used to be sure they are not overheating is to put them upside down so that they can elimate the heat through the "cuts" now on top (that are normally sitting below when sitting 180° around). And it does not look bad at all.
                          Last edited by GJayJayG; 12-19-2014, 02:57.

Comment

So wait, the guy with low Antutu scores. Are we SURE the Telos uses the exact same ROM as the Meta?
                            Remind me what does the Telos have over the Meta? Just more RAM? If so, that might explain it. I may be able to tweak the Telos to do better MAYBE.

Bob
                            Yes, Telos has 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage
                            I am not sure if the rom is the same,but I think so, I tried official rom and others sunchip roms with no problems and got a high Antntu benchmark more than 53000 in all cases
                            In your rom I noticed a high use for CPUs and more RAM loses even in idle state
                            I think this is may be because you built it according to 2GB/16GB bases and modified RAM specs and internal partitions specs according to 2/16 GB.
                            The logic says Telos must have a higher benchmark because it has more RAM and more internal storage, but it got lower, even lower than that it got it in the official ROM and other ROMs

Comment

Many firmware does not work in DTS mode RAW in XBMC.
                              Only works properly with the firmware from MengFan-A80-4.4-6335-20141211v1.img
                              Move out of it this possibility in his image.

Comment

according to antutu & kodi the battery level is 0% and the temp is 0'C/32F, so it can make ice cream without any power! lol
                                Uno MAS
                                Raspberry pi 2 > osmc
                                Ouya
                                Vega s89H > finless 2.1
                                Minix X8-H plus
                                rii i8+ & rii i25A & Yatse

Comment

Working...
                                X