This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frhdt007 View Post
    In my case, no app causes that problem. I flashed RK ROM with sd card method, after, I used TWRP to restore Tronsmart rom, and that caused standby death. To fix this problem, I just flashed Tronsmart rom with sd card method and reinstall all my apps.
    ah, interesting... so are you using the stock rom that came with the box or a later tronsmart rom?
    I dont recall having this issue before flashing finless, but think I had it with some other rom I tried in december too.

tx
    Mark
    Out: USB audio, HDMI
    In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

Originally posted by fredphoesh View Post
      ah, interesting... so are you using the stock rom that came with the box or a later tronsmart rom?
      I dont recall having this issue before flashing finless, but think I had it with some other rom I tried in december too.

tx
      Mark
      I use Tronsmart rom (20141219v1), but I know that Finless rom is also good. How do you flash new rom ? Use SD card method, 100% clean flashing, no left garbage .

Comment

Originally posted by eich View Post
        Tried that without success. Same problem with dolphins desktop and android mode. If i use dhcp stream get stucked and with static ip picture is missing. Tried also to disable NAT and different router with and without wifi but no luck. Also tried with 4g lte mobile connection but still same problems. Does this rom have some kind of ad blocking what could cause that?
        Did you activate Flash player ?

I have the same problem wit FLIPPS HD on WIBI HD site (no probem with WIBI SD video). It's not internet speed problem. Something to do with buffer OR internal video format conversion ????

Comment

Did you activate Flash player ?

I have the same problem wit FLIPPS HD on WIBI HD site (no probem with WIBI SD video). It's not internet speed problem. Something to do with buffer OR internal video format conversion ????
          Yes i activated it. I use dolphin+flash with my old mk802iv to watch live streams. I noticed that the Viaplay app suffers same endless buffering problem. In viaplay i can choose android internal media player what works but can't watch all movies and series (something to do with copyrights).

Comment

Yes i activated it. I use dolphin+flash with my old mk802iv to watch live streams. I noticed that the Viaplay app suffers same endless buffering problem. In viaplay i can choose android internal media player what works but can't watch all movies and series (something to do with copyrights).
            In viaplay If you don't choose any android player, video is played with default media player that might have bug with certain video format. My strong feeling is that ALLCAST app (or HP PLAY after update) has bug under specific situation (hard to prove!). Or there's a bug in the rom itself (bad parameters).

Comment

In viaplay If you don't choose any android player, video is played with default media player that might have bug with certain video format. My strong feeling is that ALLCAST app (or HP PLAY after update) has bug under specific situation (hard to prove!). Or there's a bug in the rom itself (bad parameters).
              There are something wrong with these all available roms i think.. Now i tried wireless connection with proxy and browser, viaplay and katsomo apps force closed when i tried to watch any streams. Static ip=no picture but sound and streaming itself are ok, dhcp mode=10 seconds perfect stream and then endless buffering, with static ip or dhcp and proxy=FC.

Comment

There are something wrong with these all available roms i think.. Now i tried wireless connection with proxy and browser, viaplay and katsomo apps force closed when i tried to watch any streams. Static ip=no picture but sound and streaming itself are ok, dhcp mode=10 seconds perfect stream and then endless buffering, with static ip or dhcp and proxy=FC.
                All these available roms have the same bugged base ( video driver, hardware company source codes, etc...)

Comment

All these available roms have the same bugged base ( video driver, hardware company source codes, etc...)
                  Nice. Have to use old htpc while waiting for more stable based roms. Like this that box is useless to my own purposes

Comment

Nice. Have to use old htpc while waiting for more stable based roms. Like this that box is useless to my own purposes
                    On Google Play, i see 2 viaplay apps: viaplay gamecenter-F and gamecenter-C, which one is yours?

Comment

Try xbmc, or this app: FilmOn Live TV

Comment

NEW - Draco AW80 - Finless ROM 1.1 - BETA2

I use Tronsmart rom (20141219v1), but I know that Finless rom is also good. How do you flash new rom ? Use SD card method, 100% clean flashing, no left garbage .
                        I've used sd card method only, about 4 or 5 flashes since I got the box...
                        Out: USB audio, HDMI
                        In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

Originally posted by fredphoesh View Post
                          I've used sd card method only, about 4 or 5 flashes since I got the box...
                          1) I use default remote
                          2) I don't change "input keyboard" parameter.

Comment

On Google Play, i see 2 viaplay apps: viaplay gamecenter-F and gamecenter-C, which one is yours?
                            It's just Viaplay. It is a provider of streaming media like Netflix and it's very common here in scandinavia. I found that Viaplay is working well with wifi but not with wired connection. Most annoying problem is adobe hds live broadcasts which are all going to endless buffering after 10 seconds or doesn't have picture at all. Same problem with browsers android and desktop mode with flash and with native apps too. Them are working well with my other android devices.

Comment

want to ask about vpn it's work

I try original rom but vpn not work cannot change ip that is big problem for me.your rom can use vpn?

Comment

NEW - Draco AW80 - Finless ROM 1.1 - BETA2

problem in video streaming:

You can see that problem by using Chrome with this link yadi.sk/i/YWT5ciggdWJ6A

No problem when doing the same test with my Asus tablet, Android 4.4.2.

I found the source of problem (not the solution):

While streaming this video on Draco, on my tablet, I watched internet traffic monitor . For some reason, the download speed was limited to 120 kBYTES/s, not enough for a HD video.

If I stream the same video with Dolphin browser + Flash player, the download speed could go up to 500 or 600 kbytes/s. If I don't use flash player , I got the same download speed limit as chrome .

Nothing wrong with my internet speed (5mbps/1mbps), I can stream other HD video no probem on Draco with Youtube or Netflix. So Chrome uses other mechanism limiting download speed to 120 kbytes/s. The same mechanism is used in medici.tv app.

I hope this information would help those who want to improve this rom like Bob.

Comment

Working...
                                X