X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.4 and 5.0 is out

Hi Bob,

Tronsmart released the 4.4 and the 5.0 version. Hoping your magic will be applied to these.

Comment

Im using A2 air mouse with this box. Could you disable the A2 speaker by default?

Comment

Bob,been using your Roms on various devises and now have 2 friends buying these AW80's ( got delivered yesterday) and now they ask me to "upgrade" them. I understand that the latest official Rom has improved a lot in therms of video / audio playback, will you have a look at it and see if there is anything you can use in your otherwise much appreciated optimized Finless Rom?
        I know it is a big No No to ask, but would you indicate if you are working on this in the near future? if not I will stick your Beta1.1on, otherwiseI will wait a couple of days...

I am sure I'm not the only one whom is eager to hear from the master:-)

Much appreciated
        Robert

Comment

I just noticed in kodi, on the right hand side, there are smeared edge pixels. all the way down the right side. it's like the last 10 columns of pixels are all a horizontal smear.

is that Kodi, the finless ROM, or the Draco?

Comment

Its all a80 devices from manufacture the sdk did not fix this issue on any of the roms from all winner. the lollipop rom fixed it. go figger.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by etyrnal View Post
              I just noticed in kodi, on the right hand side, there are smeared edge pixels. all the way down the right side. it's like the last 10 columns of pixels are all a horizontal smear.

is that Kodi, the finless ROM, or the Draco?
              Change Hardware acceleration in KODI to Software it fixed mine.

Comment

THANK YOU!!!

Originally posted by bangsergio View Post

Change Hardware acceleration in KODI to Software it fixed mine.

Comment

Kinda defeats having hardware though doesn't it?
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Thanks so much bob. Great job.

Comment

Please Bob do not give it up we need you...... your are the only hope to us ....

Can you write some comment so the users so with a massive way write to tronsmart for a global refund .... just to start doing something...
                      I tried wrrite on the forum....i email alwinner.... but nothing. ! have i accept the fact that my kids will kill me for buying this with their money!!!!

Thanks Bob again...
                      psivide

Comment

I send mine back to where it came from (geekbuying).
                        You have a year warenty, contact seller and send it back.
                        Uno MAS
                        Raspberry pi 2 > osmc
                        Ouya
                        Vega s89H > finless 2.1
                        Minix X8-H plus
                        rii i8+ & rii i25A & Yatse

Comment

Hi all
                          First post here.
                          Thanks for a great rom and all the hard work. I bought this box having seen a post from Bob saying it was good and am pleased to see it has been made even better.
                          My needs from it are simple. It is merely a media server in my lounge. It has an easy job. Play content from Kodi and from an attached hdd.
                          Can you tell me please if the NFS, SMB servers etc being enabled are a function of the rom or software or the box or hardware?
                          Thats the last missing component for me. I would simply like to be able to drop movies across my network from my mac onto the hdd attached to the data port of the Draco.

Thanks again
                          Steve

Comment

I'm not sure but I don't think that NFS is implemented at the kernel...

At best case SMB/CIFS should work, "Samba Server" is the keyword and at a quick search I get this link http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...a-samba-server...
                            But I think you will find a lot at Play Store...

RK3288 Devices
                            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Hi every one well i know i have just joined this forum and must sat i really like the guide and posts very imformative so any way this is my first post and im going to start by saying thank you for letting me join much appreciated and i purchased a draco aw80 and i have been in touch with tronsmart direct over the issues i have been reading about on this forum concerning updates and firmware and i have had a reply back from them this morning and this was there reply to a very blunt email that i sent them about the trouble people are having this was the first answer i got Thanks for your purchasing our AW80.
                              First I have to say we have been developing new firmware for it, and we never stop working on it
                              The latest firmware of AW80 was released on last month, you can check on our web http://www.tronsmart.com/%3Fp%3D2819
                              And we have been pushing chip supplier Allwinner to send us new SDK file to cook a stable firmware.
                              Believe us, we will release new firmware soon.so if this helps in any way im glad as i will not be leaving it there i will keep on to them untill the day arisses they for fill their promise and issue new firmware and updates thankyou for letting me post this if its not ok please delete im just trying to help

Comment

Hi Happy good to hear allwinner as to step up and do as promiced an support thier chipset. we need lollipop and other issues resolved as its been in a state of no releases for months.....

Comment

Working...
                                X