draco remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

draco remote

So I got this learning remote and programmed all the keys from the draco remote. The ir port on the draco is awesome the remote just sucks. Now that I have a more responsive remote in my main remote i want more. More codes or a way to program the draco's ir port in the same way you program a flirc for example. Any solutions you fellas have for me?

If you have a android phone download the app it's very good mouse ect on it.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

remote

I can do that. I've already got like 5 different remotes, air mice. The remote I end up using most I have programmed all the keys that the tronsmart remote has but the sunir.kl has a lot more keymapped codes than the tronsmart remote has to offer. My question is where is this master remote that the original kl was mapped to so I can use it to map to the rest of my exsisting remote. I've got a k400 and well we all know the issues with that. I even have a flirc and it just seems to work best with the standard remote. Well a remote mimicking the tronsmart remote

Comment

Working...
      X