• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please disregard as this is a double post
    Last edited by Zodiak; 02-25-2015, 19:45. Reason: double post

Comment

Just try, very easy!
      You can also boot from sd card, have a look here: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...8-Boot-from-SD

Comment

Originally posted by Boxx View Post
        http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...e-Flash-Method
        Just try, very easy!
        You can also boot from sd card, have a look here: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...8-Boot-from-SD
        Thank you my friend, I will try this and report after

Comment

Ok stI'll lost with this made the file. Burned the sd card put the pre install on sd card it flashes but nothing changed in the rom no programs installed thinking I missed something.

I tried copy to the sd card after the flash to sd. I tried paste copy it doesn't install the programs in during install but I see the file once I open Es file explorer? Maybe I have to make folder USB KEY ROOT FOLDER and put files in that??
          Last edited by scooter2014; 02-26-2015, 02:13.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Maybe I goofed do the files go on the sd card or onto a usb stick? Noticed it says USB KEY ROOT FOLDER.

Ok figgered it out doh!!!! Lmao it's the usb has to be usb at back of box this is Awsome! !!!!!!!. Thanks for this.

Woooohoooo
            Last edited by scooter2014; 02-26-2015, 16:14.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Write DOVLESS 1.8 to Telos System Memory Instead of Boot from SD

Hi,

I was able to easily create a bootable SD with DOVLESS 1.8, but I want to write this new ROM to system memory in my Draco Telos.

I use my SD card to transfer content a lot and don't want the card being in the slot each time for boot up.

When I used "Product Mode" in Phoenix Card 3.09 to write the ROM, it hangs during the pre-boot green progress bar.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Gary Brant

Comment

I had same issue and I formated card with windows and then started program and it worked program takes a bit to install as well so let it run for bit.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                  I had same issue and I formated card with windows and then started program and it worked program takes a bit to install as well so let it run for bit.
                  Thanks for your reply, but my issue is that I don't want to boot from the SD card each time with the DOVLESS ROM image file.

I want to load the ROM once into the Draco system memory, to be able to boot each time without needing SD card.

It's a function of the way the image file is written using Phoenix Card 3.09, when I try to use the "Product" method, the image it creates does not fully load during fresh boot with SD card in the box.

Comment

Ok then follow the instructions in the first post that install to internal memory only issue is running from sd. Process for running of sd on same post. I had same issue lap top burn to sd just formated with windows and it installed via the sd once I did.

Comment

Originally posted by 140hours View Post
                      Thanks for your reply, but my issue is that I don't want to boot from the SD card each time with the DOVLESS ROM image file.

I want to load the ROM once into the Draco system memory, to be able to boot each time without needing SD card.

It's a function of the way the image file is written using Phoenix Card 3.09, when I try to use the "Product" method, the image it creates does not fully load during fresh boot with SD card in the box.
                      Have you run the img through imgrepacker? If so, try to burn the unprocessed image as product. If it all fails, i would redownload the image, format card with hp tool and try again.
                      If it still fails, check your card or try a different one.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxx View Post
                        Have you run the img through imgrepacker? If so, try to burn the unprocessed image as product. If it all fails, i would redownload the image, format card with hp tool and try again.
                        If it still fails, check your card or try a different one.
                        Good news, everything worked fine this time! Thank you so much!

This ROM truly rocks the Draco - fantastic job and built on a great foundation from BOB!

Gary Brant

Comment

1.18 img for boot from SD

1.18 img for boot from SD

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Any change log?

Comment

It's all working now after imgrepacker, wow what a great ROM, thank you so much.

Comment

Good've read but I can not get an idea of how to install this firmware is possible to make a video explaining it, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X