Tronsmart Draco Meta - Geekbuying 2/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tronsmart Draco Meta - Geekbuying 2/2

Hi to all of you. Old member just not registered. To make the long story short, I m from Greece and i have made geekbuying well known here at my hometown. Half and more from mine and my friends products proven faulty and low quality.

Well thats it though. My last products were a Led Digital Wrist Watch which was proven none stainless steel and of course none water resistant but water proven. Anyway thats not the problem here.

Along with that, I ve pursuated the Tronsmart Draco Meta which took for a replacement of my 8 years!!!!! (dog proven) TVIX 6500a. I have tronsmart in my hands for 2 days now and only problems with that damn machine. First and most importantly was the constant click noise when the menu showed up at first time. All was silent till i pressed the button down the screen to enter the icons screen with apps. Till then a low constant noise from the speakers of my tv which turned off when i switced the power off. I thought it was a random bug and opened it again. To my surprise, kept doing it again and again as many times switching the tv on and off again. I had 16 hours testing it with various ways

1.Changed 4 hdmi cables
    2.Switched Hdmi lines upon my tv (LG Lcd 42 inch)
    3.Switched 2 power adapters with 12v / 2000mA
    4.Changed power sockets
    5.Tried different roms (Tronsmart-CX-A99-A80-4.4-6335-20150124/ finless 1.1 / draco_aw80_homlet_v2 / draco_aw80_dovless_1.13)

End result, suddenly as it was at the main menu got stack and switched it off. Till then never opened again (even with the Fn+power on method)

Same tv connected with tvix / my friends ps4/ps3/x360 runs fine no constant click sounds or anything. The sound was there when i had connected the tronsmart even with tv speakers muted.

Last time buying a single thing from Gueekbying as the only thing conserning me right now is that even if i send it back, could take a moth or more to arrive there and one more month to send it back to me.
    I won t tolerate it this time. I paid extra to have the opportunityto send it to Spain and i want a proof that they send me a new unit or refund me before i send mine back.

PS With draco_aw80_homlet_v2 seemed to stop the noise (i think he had removed the click sound in his rom ) till pressed XBMC icon. When exited from there started again!!!!!

Does anyone experienced anything similar with my occasion?

Thank you in advance and sorry for the long post

Well Im glad that this machine is bullet proof to you and im the only one with the problem ... and Gueekbying still no answer to my email.... maybe its a sponsor to this forum and you re not allowed to say negative criticism against it.

Ps 1.Is there a way to unbrick the device? I heard that you cant but always someone finds a way.

2.How come and even if you plug it to the power doesnt open and when you enter it the flash mode (pin/sd card with rom/plug to power) opens only to flash rom then it closes stays forever closed?

Come on i thought it was an active forum here

Thank you i nadvance

Comment

Sorry to let you guys wait so long time. Because of the china new year holiday, we just come back for working recently.

Please send me your order number via private message, i will ask my customer service staff to handle your problem asap.

Eric
      Looking for developers
      http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Your mailbox is full.

Comment

Originally posted by ieronymous View Post
          Your mailbox is full.
          You can send now, i just delete some message.
          Looking for developers
          http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

I've placed a order for the Tronsmart Draco AW80 Telos Allwinner A80,from geekbuying.com and still my order is processing 7 days later.

You send a email to them and you just get a automated email reply back.

Hi , dear geekbuying customer,

Geekbuying staffs are back on 25th, and orders
            will be sent out ASAP.
            and service team are trying to reply all email inquiries.

This was like yesterday i sent a email to enquire about my order.

So far I'm not empressed with the after care sales.
            Tronsmart Draco Telos AW80 (4/32gb) - FW v2.0rc3
            Minix Neo X8-H (003 FW)

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
              You can send now, i just delete some message.
              <<

Thank you for your effort to help me out ... here is what i have accomplished so far

Geekbuying side

<<Hi CustomerThanks for your email. We are sorry for the problem you met
              we will solve it together as following,

1.st. if you LED of TVBOX is off, could you use a new charger and new usb cable to connect to power and check LED of charger LED of TVBOX is on or off. if we can sure the problem is the cable or the charger, we will make up the cable or charger

2nd. if you mean LED of TVBOX is on, just no picture on TV, could you use a new charger and new usb cable to connect to power firstly, and the use a new hdmi cable to connect to other TV,

3rd if it is the same, could you like to reset it to factory, and install the firmware here : http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...a-core-tv-box/

Any other questions feel free to contact us any time, we will try our best to help you solve it

wish you and your family have a nice day

best regards
              Wendy>>

And my reply ......

<<Dear Wendy,

At first, I would like to thank you for truing to help me short the problem out but I assume you didn't understand what my main problem was. Even if I make the Draco work, it generates a constant noise in my tv which makes it unbearable to watch or even stay at the startup screen.

The steps you told me to check -the usvb cables hdmi and power adaptor - had already been done several times with no success. I tried many ways to solve the problem with the sound by changing about everything but without a solution.

And after i update successfully, no matter how many more times I plug the device back on power it wont open, no light.

I have to say that these days have been very frustrating, I have put a lot of effort to make it work without problems but unfortunately I am far from satisfied with this product and i would not like to replace it.

So i would prefer a refund, to buy something else from Greece and be able to check it at the moment without delays.

Thank you in advance>>

I have some days now waiting and still no reply

Comment

Originally posted by ieronymous View Post
                <<

Thank you for your effort to help me out ... here is what i have accomplished so far

Geekbuying side

<<Hi CustomerThanks for your email. We are sorry for the problem you met
                we will solve it together as following,

1.st. if you LED of TVBOX is off, could you use a new charger and new usb cable to connect to power and check LED of charger LED of TVBOX is on or off. if we can sure the problem is the cable or the charger, we will make up the cable or charger

2nd. if you mean LED of TVBOX is on, just no picture on TV, could you use a new charger and new usb cable to connect to power firstly, and the use a new hdmi cable to connect to other TV,

3rd if it is the same, could you like to reset it to factory, and install the firmware here : http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...a-core-tv-box/

Any other questions feel free to contact us any time, we will try our best to help you solve it

wish you and your family have a nice day

best regards
                Wendy>>

And my reply ......

<<Dear Wendy,

At first, I would like to thank you for truing to help me short the problem out but I assume you didn't understand what my main problem was. Even if I make the Draco work, it generates a constant noise in my tv which makes it unbearable to watch or even stay at the startup screen.

The steps you told me to check -the usvb cables hdmi and power adaptor - had already been done several times with no success. I tried many ways to solve the problem with the sound by changing about everything but without a solution.

And after i update successfully, no matter how many more times I plug the device back on power it wont open, no light.

I have to say that these days have been very frustrating, I have put a lot of effort to make it work without problems but unfortunately I am far from satisfied with this product and i would not like to replace it.

So i would prefer a refund, to buy something else from Greece and be able to check it at the moment without delays.

Thank you in advance>>

I have some days now waiting and still no reply
                Dear sir,
                This is Emma from GeekBuying. Please don't worry, i am here to help you. Is it possible for you to let me know your order number? Eric is off work now, i cannot get it.

Sincerely
                Emma
                Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Dear sir,
                  I have got your order number. Please don't worry, i will help you. I have checked your order, reported your problem to after-sale service manager and Tronsmart company. You can returned the product to get the refund. Please check the inbox about the return details. Please trust us, GeekBuying and Tronsmart are all responsible. Any other questions, feel free to let me know.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely
                  Emma
                  Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Hi , its been almost a month since i have send the tronsmart back to Spains warehouse and have no reply yet not only for refund but about the arrival of the package.
                    I would like to be informed what is going on

Thank you

ps the tracking number of the order (for Spain i inform once again) its RE436888938GR

Just got an answer from my post office today. The package (TRONSMART) has been received by your warehouse there, since 24/3!!!!!!! How much longer should i have to wait for that refund . It became rediculous all this period of time!!!!!! Got tired
                    Last edited by ieronymous; 04-06-2015, 15:09.

Comment

Working...
                    X