Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draco Games -- VERY FEW work -- WHERE is the problem??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The GPU at the RK3288 is definitely much more powerful than the GPU at the S802, also the CPU have more power... The picture quality, especially at saturation, seems to be a little bit better at the S802...

The A80 and RK3288 have nearly the same power http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...835#post390835 (btw: nobody knows how this AnTuTu Video Tester works so nobody knows about the quality of the result)

Because of games and especially the things you want to do, you should search a little bit at the rk3288 sub-forum http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...K3288-Devices=
    Maybe at http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-working-games
    Google is not really helpful http://www.google.com/search?q=freaktab+rk3288+SNES

RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Judging by the Antutu benchmark, the RK3288 does not appear to be much faster than the S802, that's why I didn't buy that one. Unfortunately not many people use their Android boxes for emulation so I have not got any feedback at all on how well the RK3288 and the Allwinner devices perform in Retroarch using the video filters. The video filters are GPU intensive as far as I know.

What I do know is that a Note 3 is able to handle emulation with filters at least it can handle the HQ2X filter in the .EMU emulators. I have yet to try Retroarch on the Note 3 but I would think it can handle at least HQ2X filters in Retroarch as well.

But according to the Antutu Benchmark the Note 3 and the S802 are very similar in performance. So either these devices cheat in Antutu and the GPU is not as good as it seems or the emulators are not optimized at all for the Android boxes.

Comment

I think you doesn't read the whole post, because I talk about the fake they do at the amlogic kernel, use antutu x and maybe you will get the real score at s802 (if I remember correctly it is at ~23k)....
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I ran the Antutu X benchmark 5.0 Berta 1 gave me a very crappy score and it crashes before it finishes the benchmark. Less than 21k.

I guess that must be the real score. I ordered a Tronsmart Draco AW80 4/32. I hope that one can handle emulation with shader filters.

Comment

this thread was about games on the tronsmart Draco... apparently everybody wants to talk about every other machine on the same thread.

So far, it seems like the tronsmart Draco is the worst machine for games.

Comment

Originally posted by etyrnal View Post
              this thread was about games on the tronsmart Draco... apparently everybody wants to talk about every other machine on the same thread.

So far, it seems like the tronsmart Draco is the worst machine for games.
              What I gather from this thread is that people don't use it for games. I sure would like feedback on gaming on this box. It seems to have pretty good specs.

I have not got mine yet so I can't post feedback but I would think most games would be compatible. Are you having issues with any games?

Comment

every game that requires input be received through TOUCH inputs exclusively... so far all I've tried... Even with properly mapped tincore app... the device acts like it doesn't even have the necessary framework to respond to touch inputs (and it obviously lacks the hardware)

Comment

Originally posted by etyrnal View Post
                  every game that requires input be received through TOUCH inputs exclusively... so far all I've tried... Even with properly mapped tincore app... the device acts like it doesn't even have the necessary framework to respond to touch inputs (and it obviously lacks the hardware)
                  Like Candy Crush? I have a nice Air Mouse control I can give that one a try.

I tried emulators which is what is most important for me.

Wow this thing blows away my other box. The MyGica 1800e. This box can play SNES and Turbografx 16 with 4X XBRZ shaders in Retroarch which looks amazing. The other box can't even handle HQx2 shaders.

Antuttu X gave me a 37k score which is better than my Note 3. I think the Mygica 1800e only pulled around 20k in Antutu X.

Comment

I wish I could have loaded my daughter's educational Android apps on here... but the seem to require TOUCH input, and will NOT recognize mouse clicks

Comment

Working...
                    X