Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tronsmart draco aw80 4gb/32gb firmware help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tronsmart draco aw80 4gb/32gb firmware help.

Not long got my tronsmart draco aw80 4gb/32gb box,so this is a new brand to me as I'm use to using minix neo X8-H got this as a replacement.

So looking for bit of info as to whats the latest stable stock firmware if there is one at this moment.

This is the firmware thats on mine at moment out the box.

The box seems to play videos ok,but it's missing live wallpaper and probably other things,also is there a way to turn off the android status bar permanent as it's a bit of a pain.

Thanks

--
    Sent from Fast notepad
    Tronsmart Draco Telos AW80 (4/32gb) - FW v2.0rc3
    Minix Neo X8-H (003 FW)

Originally posted by CMJ View Post
    Not long got my tronsmart draco aw80 4gb/32gb box,so this is a new brand to me as I'm use to using minix neo X8-H got this as a replacement.

So looking for bit of info as to whats the latest stable stock firmware if there is one at this moment.

This is the firmware thats on mine at moment out the box.

The box seems to play videos ok,but it's missing live wallpaper and probably other things,also is there a way to turn off the android status bar permanent as it's a bit of a pain.

Thanks

--
    Sent from Fast notepad
    New fw should be released next week.
    For the status bar, have a look at http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...314#post289314

Comment

Thanks for the fast reply,i don't mind waiting on new firmware as it took a while for the minix to get a good stable firmware.

Just wanted to know if there's a better rom than whats on it at moment.

Suppose i just really want to try other roms to sort of get use to this box really.

I had a good look around forum but just a bit confused by some of the threads i read about some roms.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
      Minix Neo X8-H (003 FW)

Comment

Thanks for the fast reply,i don't mind waiting on new firmware as it took a while for the minix to get a good stable firmware.

Just wanted to know if there's a better rom than whats on it at moment.

Suppose i just really want to try other roms to sort of get use to this box really.

I had a good look around forum but just a bit confused by some of the threads i read about some roms.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
        Atm, there is no perfect rom. All are based on beta firmwares and all have issues. If i were you, i would save myself the time and wait for the new fw. If you cant wait, try the homlet v2 rom or the dovless rom.

Comment

Ok thanks i just wait as from what i read a new rom should be released around the 18th.

I know it take time to perfect these roms.

I aint a inpatient person as it be worth the wait in the end.
          Minix Neo X8-H (003 FW)

Comment

Ok this box wont find my Bluetooth KP-810-10BT keyboard.

I know keyboard works as my phone finds it.

Also this box finds my phone via Bluetooth but when i try and transfer files they all fail.

Is this a rom issue?
            Minix Neo X8-H (003 FW)

Comment

Also this box finds my phone via Bluetooth but when i try and transfer files they all fail.

Is this a rom issue?
              Same problem here, does not work on any rom.

Comment

So it is a waiting game then till they iron out all the bugs.

I just put it in it's box till they release a working stock rom.

No real point setting a box up with this many issues really.
                Last edited by CMJ; 03-16-2015, 03:35.
                Minix Neo X8-H (003 FW)

Comment

well i updated my box with the 141025 rom as it was newer than what was on mine when i check proper.

Anyway managed to get it to find and pair with my keyboard.

Also managed to get it to receive a file from my phone.

So I'll stick with this rom till tronsmart decide to release a more stable rom.
                  Minix Neo X8-H (003 FW)

Comment

No, 141025 (Oct. 25) is the older one, but if it works, why not
                    (Your stock was 20141218 (Dez. 18))
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I put this one on it.

So i thought it was a update to what was already on my box.

But this is the only one that seems to work to a degree,well better than what was on it.

The finless 1.1 seem to work ok aswell,that found the Bluetooth keyboard.

Anyway I'm going to leave it as is for now.
                      Minix Neo X8-H (003 FW)

Comment

Working...
                      X