Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android 5.0 Beta Firmware For Draco AW80

Hi guys:

Just now we release the official android 4.4 firmware for our draco aw80. you can check it here:

Beside this, we also bring the android 5.0 beta firmware for the draco aw80. Please note, this is just the beta firmware. We have tested the basic function , like wifi, ethernet, bluetooth. it can work well. But there should be some little bugs.

We will collect the users feedback,and ready to work on the android 5.0 project.

Here we go:

flash method is the same as before, you can check the instruction here:

We will support our device, don't worry.

Tronsmart
    (Source: http://www.tronsmart.com/forum/trons...raco-aw80#2474)
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Im currently playing with the beta 5. I burned it to a sd card so iv still got android 4.4 on the box & running lollipop from sd
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

[QUOTE=blinkone;292430]Im currently playing with the beta 5. I burned it to a sd card so iv still got android 4.4 on the box & running lol
      Last edited by otisrhw; 03-19-2015, 06:02.

Comment

I will have a look at it today, but I'm afraid I don't linke the leanback so which launcher did you sideloaded?
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I have leanback and a apk called sideload launcher it allows you to launch and install third party or full android apps. Once you have leanback on your draco go to google play (from browser like chrome) on any device and search sideload launcher then hit install and in dropdown make sure it says jaws, it will show up on your draco shortly (2 min).

Comment

Originally posted by otisrhw View Post
            I have leanback and a apk called sideload launcher it allows you to launch and install third party or full android apps. Once you have leanback on your draco go to google play (from browser like chrome) on any device and search sideload launcher then hit install and in dropdown make sure it says jaws, it will show up on your draco shortly (2 min).
            cool,i will give it a try.

have you tested the android 5.0 beta firmware, any found? i need to collect those informations, and ask them to fix.

Eric
            Looking for developers
            http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Well I just found the remote that came with the Draco so I'll get more in depth now. So far mostly remote and volume bugs. Stock remote works but needs some bugs worked out id have to make a list. On nexus player USB mouse n keyboard plug n play but on this firmware on Draco mouse tracking great but click action does nothing.

Comment

So, first time at 5.0...

I try to use it by booting from SD... It starts but I get "Preparing Recommendations" and after a while a message [Unfortunately Google has stopped] where I can click [OK] with the mouse (but later found out that I don't have to click the [OK] because it close by it self after a while) and then I get "Recommendations aren't available right now - Check back later" and nothings happens at mouse clicks...

???
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Did a factory reset after flashing . Got it to boot into recovery but ended up reflashing it ...

enabling dts still produces a glitch/skip/pause/resume on kodi 14.2rc
                  Last edited by MAS; 03-19-2015, 14:16.
                  Uno MAS
                  Raspberry pi 2 > osmc
                  Ouya
                  Vega s89H > finless 2.1
                  Minix X8-H plus
                  rii i8+ & rii i25A & Yatse

Comment

Android TV beta on draco

Quick video

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                      So, first time at 5.0...

I try to use it by booting from SD... It starts but I get "Preparing Recommendations" and after a while a message [Unfortunately Google has stopped] where I can click [OK] with the mouse (but later found out that I don't have to click the [OK] because it close by it self after a while) and then I get "Recommendations aren't available right now - Check back later" and nothings happens at mouse clicks...

???
                      I get the same as far as recommendations and as for clicks go are you using the OEM remote? Fly mouse didn't work right for me even in navigation mode.
                      I did mine with phoenixUSB wanted to test in full and don't trust that boot from card would be a good test architecture.

Comment

I tried both, wired weel mouse and iPazzPort KP-810-16...
                        hmmm, only IR... hmmm, then I have to search for it

EDIT:
                        OK... left, right, up, down, enter... works at the "launcher" and at settings also the mouse
                        so I think I have to use a mix at my iPazzPort KP-810-16...

EDIT2:
                        The funny thing is, at 5.0 I get another MAC address...
                        And I thought it's hard coded at the HW and not at the rom...
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by otisrhw View Post
                          Ahh, ok, this means I have to use another device (e.g. my PC) and there e.g. chrome to login (with the account I use at the 5.0) at google play store to install the apps I want to use at the 5.0...
                          (never used this way before... normally -> adb install )
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                            Ahh, ok, this means I have to use another device (e.g. my PC) and there e.g. chrome to login (with the account I use at the 5.0) at google play store to install the apps I want to use at the 5.0...
                            (never used this way before... normally -> adb install )
                            Yes that is correct, sorry for my short explanation I was tired and have so much going on right now, not much time for my hobbies!

Comment

Don't worry, doesn't matter, I understand you
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Working...
                              X