Android 5.0 Beta Firmware For Draco AW80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

battery shouldn't be a problem
    I'm missing screen scale because my TV doesn't overscans (ok, I can enable it, but don't want to do so )...
    ADB (over TCP), root, USB settings and so on are also missing...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Aha thats why the box has such a low weight. They forgot the Battery.[emoji33]
      [emoji28]

JD ----> Kingzone K1s

Comment

Just installed this on sd card.

Do far i can't power on/off using the remote that came with it,power button dose nothing at all.

The power led dose not light up.

Also i can't select the mouse feature for the pointer it does not work.

Not able to uninstall apps like the old version of kodi thats on it.

This roms not rooted like the 4.4 rom.

You only got a choice of 4 languages.

I get recommendations aren't available right now check back later.
        Last edited by CMJ; 03-22-2015, 18:41.
        Tronsmart Draco Telos AW80 (4/32gb) - FW v2.0rc3
        Minix Neo X8-H (003 FW)

Comment

Just my thoughts on lollipop had it running two day the small issues there keyboard mouse ect. None if my paid programs will work won't even see them in play store. Little video improvement it's this launcher I hate. And side load crap. My s5 has lollipop and all my programs work I can pick my launcher this doesn't allow any user In put. Ya it's easy to scroll pick apps if that's what you like someone who uses android daily wouldn't like not being able to customize. I'll stick with 4.4 for now nothing really faster or better lean back ok for grandma's box

Just my thoughts love my square box loader and bottom task bar screen shot setting and being able to customize my desk top just makes it my box.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

any update firmware yet?
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Lot of Google apps will not work Gmail google plus ect. Snappy ui video is definitely improved still don't like not being able to customize. But good job so far mouse issues right click doesn't work much mouse not working maim page but does in programs.

Comment

Post #2806 in the Tronsmart forum has my observations to date. Most are repeats but maybe it will help push the issues.

Comment

Any more dev on this firmware?

Comment

https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/a5YshULM8hf id think it would be similar for the allwinner to get the root? But youd have rebuild the kernel for all winner. Ive asked Transmart and ricomagic for the lollipop root tool so hopefully they will provide link.

Comment

Hi Moe123 thats the way to root the adt-1 tv box lollipop as i said i think the kernel has to be modified to allwinner but i may be wrong. That way does root the adt-1 tv box so may work on the draco too?:

Comment

Maybe pached kernel, but I stopped to try to find a way to get ADB working (tcp and wired, but wired has to work for chainfire's way) and I don't think that we need to unlock the bootloader and last but not least I don't have any idea what he do with/at the img he used at the fastboot and also I don't think that fastboot will work at this device...
                        All-in-all I don't think that chainfire's way for the adt-1 tv box will also work at any other tv box...
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Dam All winner showed good at the gate but finishing last on updates and promises for lollipop and Linux if they are watching threads this blows!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                            Dam All winner showed good at the gate but finishing last on updates and promises for lollipop and Linux if they are watching threads this blows!!
                            YEP! seriously i was going to get one in january but i decided to wait and see how support was, thank god i did

Comment

whats wrong with google playstore i could not search for apps

Comment

They didn't update the google software in that beta release.

Comment

Working...
                                X