Turning sleep mode on & off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning sleep mode on & off?

It's giving me problems or I'm just not doing it right, I press the power button for a second and it looks like the box powers off, blue light turns to red light screen goes off, if I repress the power button nothing happens and light stays lite red, what a I doing wrong???

Originally posted by Tommyjerzboy View Post
    what a I doing wrong???
    Nothing.
    Can you switch on/off by remote control?

Comment

I can switch off with the remote, but then when I press the power button back on the remote it will not turn back on, the light stays red, and I have to unplug the draco and plug it back it for it to go on, am I doing something wrong with the remote?

Comment

I can switch off with the remote, but then when I press the power button back on the remote it will not turn back on, the light stays red, and I have to unplug the draco and plug it back it for it to go on, am I doing something wrong with the remote?
        What i meant was, can you shut down/power off the box and turn back on by remote control? Not talking about standby.

Comment

I can shut it down (no red light on draco) but still won't turn on with remote unless there is something else I'm suppose to do with the remote I'm just pressing the power button to turn back on wether it's in sleep or powered off, but neither will turn the draco on and I'm forced with unplugging the draco and plugging it back it and it starts up automatically after that without the remote

Comment

I can shut it down (no red light on draco) but still won't turn on with remote unless there is something else I'm suppose to do with the remote I'm just pressing the power button to turn back on wether it's in sleep or powered off, but neither will turn the draco on and I'm forced with unplugging the draco and plugging it back it and it starts up automatically after that without the remote
            No. Theres nothing else to do with the remote control. Short press wakes up from standby, long press powers on. Have you tried to reflash the rom? I would try that first. You can also boot a second rom from sd card for trying. If it doesn't fix the issue, your remote might be broken.

Just to be sure:
            You got the draco and not the mk80, right?

Comment

Yes that's the model with the Tronsmart remote that comes with the Draco and I have the Tronsmart
              TSM-01 air mouse remote, neither turn back on the Draco after I put it in sleep mode(red light on) or power off(no light on)

Comment

Just a thought I'm wondering if I used google remote if that remote would would work?

Comment

Just a thought I'm wondering if I used google remote if that remote would would work?
                  I think its able to wake the box from standby but it definately cant switch the box on. When the box is completly off, you can only turn it in by infrared, no wifi.

Comment

Still not waking up or powering on with the remote, I'm always forced to unplug the box and replug it and then it starts up automatically, no one else has this problem? Just to make sure it's not me lol to wake up or power up the box I just press the power button once correct or am I doing it wrong?

Comment

Use the infra red remote control for this with the Air mouse you are not able to Switch on.

Comment

Still not powering on with either remotes unless it's within a few hours of powering down, if it's the next day Im pretty much forced to unplug then replug the power cord which is annoying and not sure if it's bad for the box and/or android ect

Comment

No, it isn't bad for the box (don't ask me how often I done it )
                          btw: I handle all may devices like this (I don't know how to call in English) http://www.****.de/itm/3x-Funksteckd...item540b33da00
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
                          X