problem playing tronsmart draco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem playing tronsmart draco

Hello everyone I am a new member of Domenico forum.Ho recently purchased the tronsmart draco aw80 attracted to specific hardware and excellent aware that would bug the system to be solved by the firmware update. I thought little troubles and instead after installing the latest firmware "20150318" connect a 2TB hard drive and I start a movie in Blu-ray DTS works but the video in slow and jerky, and after about 10 minutes it stops. Now thinking about the power of the hardware I hope it is just a software problem that can not yet take advantage of the 100% hardware. I would like to be reassured they are solvable problems developing the car through the new firmware or do I think that I made a bad purchase. My aim is to create a video library of XBMC with all my films, I have 4 hard drives 2TB. We'll be able with this machine?

Originally posted by domenicop View Post
    Hello everyone I am a new member of Domenico forum.Ho recently purchased the tronsmart draco aw80 attracted to specific hardware and excellent aware that would bug the system to be solved by the firmware update. I thought little troubles and instead after installing the latest firmware "20150318" connect a 2TB hard drive and I start a movie in Blu-ray DTS works but the video in slow and jerky, and after about 10 minutes it stops. Now thinking about the power of the hardware I hope it is just a software problem that can not yet take advantage of the 100% hardware. I would like to be reassured they are solvable problems developing the car through the new firmware or do I think that I made a bad purchase. My aim is to create a video library of XBMC with all my films, I have 4 hard drives 2TB. We'll be able with this machine?
    Try to connect the HDD via a powered USB hub. There seems to be power issues with USB devices connected direct to the Draco. I get the same issue with a USB wireless dongle for my Logitech Keyboard and Mouse connected. Also the SATA link seems to affect the video in the same way.

Comment

Working...
    X