Overwhelmed.. What to choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overwhelmed.. What to choose?

Hello to all I need some help, please and thank you. I am currently overwhelmed with all the roms to choose from, and I'm at a lost at what to pick. I am currently running the Finless Rom 1.1 Beta 2 and I am wondering if I should keep it or move onto something else? My main issues are the on screen artifacts that appear in most video players/ Netflix. I would love to be able to use Netflix and the Popcorn time app (Popcorn time rocks!) except the artifacts just make it impossible for me to enjoy anything running off them.

Has there been a ROM that solves this issue? I've read some posts saying that the Android 4.4 update has solved it, but I'd just like to make sure.

Thank you for your help

I think you should use the SD way (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...9-boot-from-sd) and try the different roms by your self to find out if it will fix the parts you need to use or not...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Well the SD way, which I've already used, isn't a method that works with all roms. And I'm simply just looking for someones educated opinion on what's best to use right now. I don't necessarily alway have all the free time to test through all the roms, so I was looking for some much appreciated help.

Comment

Working...
      X