Custom ROM for Tronsmart Draco Telos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom ROM for Tronsmart Draco Telos

I'm using Tronsmart Draco Telos boxes for a media player application. I need to "lock down" the boxes. It will be running my own proprietary APK or 2 at startup, but I don't need any of the cool stuff that this box comes with (Google Play, XBMC, etc). Of special importance is I need to lock down miscellaneous services that Android is running that won't be needed. Like location services, and anything extra that scans networks, etc.

Black desktop, maybe custom launch animation instead of the Tronsmart logo

I've tried to make a ROM in the past and failed, so would seek the help of someone reliable. Are there reliable folks who still do this kind of thing?

hmmm, everything has his price
    so that's why may first idea was Dragonface, but it seems to have problems to remove apks

anyway (because you don't know what these guys had done) you should have a look at it

Of course you could also uninstall app at settings and also via ADB...

RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Wow! Very nice piece of information. Thank you very much

Comment

I might be interested if someone can get me one of these boxes to play with.
        https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Working...
        X