Last firmware RKM (MK80_SDK3.0_150627.img) in tronsmart draco meta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last firmware RKM (MK80_SDK3.0_150627.img) in tronsmart draco meta

hi all, I tested last firmware of Rikomagic RKM MK80 in tronsmart draco meta.

Link : https://www.copy.com/s/t%3AXPoWjK9uc...rar%3Boid%3A74

!!! I did the test by installing the firmware in an external SD !!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reading video and audio (DTS Passthrough) in streaming with :

Kodi (internal video player) = video, small stuttering / audio DTS Passthrough, very good
    Mx player = video, very good / audio DTS Passthrough, very good
    TvdVideo (internal video player) = video, very good / audio DTS Passthrough, very good

for simplicity, All works fine, for now.

!!! finally a firmware, no beta !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am going now, install in the internal SD, the results should be better.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!! A big thank you to the team RIKOMAGIC !!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure it is better? because i just check, they are base on the same SDK, and only add the launcher. flash their firmware, will make the remote control out of work, which videos you are using for test? i will compare, if it is really works better,i will push tronsmart to release a new firmware for their device.
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

You should be pushing them anyways Tronsmart software and support on this device is dismal to say the least. Lollipop was released as a beta last year not one update. Allwinner and Tronsmart need a kick in the ass over this device.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        You should be pushing them anyways Tronsmart software and support on this device is dismal to say the least. Lollipop was released as a beta last year not one update. Allwinner and Tronsmart need a kick in the ass over this device.
        I agree we desperatley need a new firmware on this device. Hope Tronsmart can deliver at last!!

Comment

geekbuying, Are you kidding, the !

I confirm, this firmware is perfect for dracometa.

Now I installed the firmware, the internal SD card.

The videos, is perfect.

DTS Passthrough, is perfect.

Wifi, is perfect.

Overall, all works well.

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin1980 View Post
            geekbuying, Are you kidding, the !

I confirm, this firmware is perfect for dracometa.

Now I installed the firmware, the internal SD card.

The videos, is perfect.

DTS Passthrough, is perfect.

Wifi, is perfect.

Overall, all works well.
            Does it work with Tronsmart remote ?

Comment

if you guys really think this rom is better, i can make a fix for the remote.
              what would you prefer, a flashable zip or a modified rom?

Comment

Does anyone know which file we need to transfer from the Tronsmart firmware to this firmware and where to put it make the Tronsmart remote work perfect on this firmware?

Comment

files to modify:
                  builp.prop
                  sunxi-ir.kl
                  script.bin (for power on/off)

you can not access the script.bin easily, thats why i do it from recovery.
                  i will upload a flashable zip for twrp later today that replaces al 3 files + i´ll add the nexus 10 spoof.

Comment

Hi, Boxx
                    Can you upload zip for twrp without replacing 3 files else?

Comment

Originally posted by yric37 View Post
                      Hi, http://freaktab.com/member/65892-boxx"]Boxx
                      Can you upload zip for twrp without replacing 3 files else?[/URL]
                      Sorry, i dont get you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxx View Post
                        Sorry, i dont get you.
                        I mean original FW in zip file, not imsge file. So it is possible to install it from twrp.

Comment

Originally posted by yric37 View Post
                          I mean original FW in zip file, not imsge file. So it is possible to install it from twrp.
                          You mean like custom roms for regular android phones?
                          Sorry i cant do that.

Comment

Hi everybody, I use "keybord logitech R400" or
                            APK "Rikomagic Remote control APK for MK12,MK05, MK80" with smartphone or tablet :

Infos : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...hone-or-tablet

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/p9...05%2C+MK80.rar

Hi Boxx, it is possible to have, flashable zip nexus 10 spoof ? thank you in advance.

Someone already testing the firmware and can confirm that the firmware works best, The videos, DTS Passthrough, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxx View Post
                              files to modify:
                              builp.prop
                              sunxi-ir.kl
                              script.bin (for power on/off)

you can not access the script.bin easily, thats why i do it from recovery.
                              i will upload a flashable zip for twrp later today that replaces al 3 files + i´ll add the nexus 10 spoof.
                              I'm sorry, i didn't get it to work yet. They must have changed something in newer firmwares. There is no more script.bin and modifying the sunxi-ir.kl und build.prop does not fix the remote. I also tried to modify the sysconfig1.lhs but no luck. At the moment i have no clue what to do...

Remember, i own the mk80. So i did it the other way(installed latest tronsmart rom and tried to get the mk80 remote to work) but this shouldn't matter.
                              Last edited by Boxx; 07-07-2015, 19:10.

Comment

Working...
                              X