Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[experimental/not really usable]Tronsmart Android 5.0 Beta Firmware For Draco AW80 - rooted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[experimental/not really usable]Tronsmart Android 5.0 Beta Firmware For Draco AW80 - rooted

Note: This is not my firmware! It was made by tronsmart, i just rooted it and made minor modifications.

https://mega.co.nz/#!ixpWTBYT!V9xM2C...Z0Txo_jZQ9TehY

...just for fun and highly experimental.
    it is not really usable, just for people who like to try the rooted tronsmart android 5.0 beta.
    ir remote does not work, only install if you have some kind of keyboard. "back" button doesn't work, use "escape" instead.
    playstore is not working. it was ok first, maybe it's because i removed 2 leanback apps (?)
    for youtube, you have to add a google account. playstore will force close once but it will work.
    nothing fixed, all original issues included!

-rooted
    -removed leanback apps: youtube and netflix. you can sideload the regular apks.
    -added GJayJayG's build.prop tweaks
    -added Nexus 10 spoof
    -added HphTvLauncher
    -added twrp (will not work when burned to sdcard as "startup" but you can install it via terminal)

on first boot you should select HphTvLauncher instead of leanback. you should also update the supersu binaries (just open supersu).
    also think about freezing/uninstalling the onscreen keyboard. it sucks!

have fun (or whatever...)
    Last edited by Boxx; 07-07-2015, 19:23.

How where you able to obtain root?
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Unpacked with imgrepacker. Unpacked system.fex and boot.fex in linux, made changes, repacked. Repacked in imgrepacker.

Comment

can you switch back and forth from leanback launcher to hph launcher without problems?

will this be usable if the playstore works or is there more big problems?
        Tronsmart Vega S89 Elite Amlogic S802 with finless2.0

Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta Allwinner A80 Octa Core finless1.0

Comment

Thanks Boxx I try and download this weekend
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Best is to select hph launcher on first start and never use leanback.
            It's easy to switch from hph to lb but it's tricky the other way.
            Yes, it is very buggy. Not recommended for every day use, just for playing around.
            If you are searching for a firmware that is better then the official ones, don't install this. There is no better fw than the original. Some say the actual rikomagic fw is the best atm.

Comment

downloading the latest play store/ android tv apk fix the play store. The dedicated back button on my remote works but right clicking does not go back(it's just like another left click). Besides this it works fairly well for me using nexus launcher.
              Tronsmart Vega S89 Elite Amlogic S802 with finless2.0

Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta Allwinner A80 Octa Core finless1.0

Comment

Working...
              X