• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Eric
    Will have a bit of a look see.

Startup burn works. but has some issues

Using Startup Burn

Attempt to place shortcut on lower part of screen near All Apps button does not work sits in nowhere land. Now ok

Netflix issue still there play Fine fights with lower menu
    Cant play you tube loads in will not connect, I can sign in and out see vids to play will not play
    Max 720 play option You tube can be selected.
    As soon as you select hardware keyboard: Google play services Stop
    And google play not logging in correctly if at all at time.

Went and did a product burn with the Tronsmart rom
    Pretty much the same 2 1/2 hours in enough
    Back to the gjayjayg\ boxx rom you tube fine. all is fine.

Today:

Back to Tronsmart must wipe unit make sure its clean no nasties left inside

I wiped unit and reloaded must always remember that, it helped but not 100%
    Product Burn:
    Google app store would attempt to update apps but just showed error on screen would not update
    pretty much the same

Cheers

Last edited by trebor; 07-16-2015, 23:57. Reason: Update to the update
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

When talking about performance, i don't see any difference on most firmwares. Only the dts issue got fixed by rkm. According to others, this seems to be true. I dont have dts hardware so i can't tell.
      I only made minor changes, thats why i called it modified rom, not custom rom. So if it works better for you thank rkm.
      I hope somebody will ever fix the annoying netflix bug.
      I don't think it is related to sdk.
      From what i read, i think they should have a look at the android.policy.jar.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
        HI guys:

I have watched this tread for a little while. after i saw the op claim this firmware is better,i have asked tronsmart, and allwinner, they tell us this firmware still use the same sdk and should have no difference with their 0528 release. but i tell them, customers said it is better, so i have pushed them to release a new firmware base on this, you can give it a try:
        http://www.mediafire.com/download/m3...W80_150708.zip

i just test the remote control, and basic function is working well, please help to test the video playback.

Eric
        Very nice, Eric.
        I hope Tronsmart is still working in their remix OS and is there and progress with Linux(GPU drver)?

JD

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
          HI guys:

I have watched this tread for a little while. after i saw the op claim this firmware is better,i have asked tronsmart, and allwinner, they tell us this firmware still use the same sdk and should have no difference with their 0528 release. but i tell them, customers said it is better, so i have pushed them to release a new firmware base on this, you can give it a try:
          http://www.mediafire.com/download/m3...W80_150708.zip

i just test the remote control, and basic function is working well, please help to test the video playback.

Eric
          It seems that this firmware works in 1920p under kodi, but the remote control does not work for my draco. I have noticed more heat in the box than with the RKM box. It is fast and stable. Only the Google services still have forced closings when I switch on the hardware keyboard (logitech k400r).

JD

Edit: Remote control works perfect. My batteries were nearly empty. Sorry.
          Last edited by JDfense; 07-18-2015, 20:25.

Comment

Working...
          X