Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] "Finally v0.1" based on MK80_SDK3.0_150627 (thanks to Boxx!!!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I make an hypothesis: if the proposed first Roms were not so bad as that!
    ro.sys.hiritsu is no longer in the last Roms. I tried to reintroduce it, but no significant effect. I remember that all 30 tests Antutu Video were successful with early versions. With this latest rom, just 19! Can you help me: What have I to change exactly in the build prop to reintegrate correctly ro.sys.hiritsu? I am convinced that we do not use the full potential of our box! Thanks. (I am using Draco Telos)

Comment

Originally posted by kacim View Post
      I use GJayJayG ROM.. it's fine, but I noticed that navbar doesn't work ..

It comes with a replacement for the integrated navbar for a good reason. Launch the app "udn lite" and configure it to your needs. Navbar will be on the right side now.
      Originally posted by npoupine View Post
      I make an hypothesis: if the proposed first Roms were not so bad as that!
      ro.sys.hiritsu is no longer in the last Roms. I tried to reintroduce it, but no significant effect. I remember that all 30 tests Antutu Video were successful with early versions. With this latest rom, just 19! Can you help me: What have I to change exactly in the build prop to reintegrate correctly ro.sys.hiritsu? I am convinced that we do not use the full potential of our box! Thanks. (I am using Draco Telos)
      Hiritsu adds a multiplier for the real antutu score. It gives you a fake value. this entry has no effect on performance. It's just there to cheat people and make them believe this box is superior.

Comment

I spent 6 hours to test 3 roms based on SDK3 Tronsmart, Boxx and JJ.

The purpose of my Draco is for video streaming from internet.

All video streaming apps work fine with all 3 roms.

BUT when i stream video with browsers (chrome, dolphin, Firefox, opera), i see the difference: JJ rom may crash.

The best rom for MY USAGE is BOXX rom.

So if Boxx wants to improve your rom, please use your original rom.
        ---
        The same browser does not behave with the same manner on the same website, between SDK2 and SDK3.

If I use chrome on website A under SDK2, I might change to firefox on website A under SDK3.

Comment

Hiritsu adds a multiplier for the real antutu score. I know that, I am ok. But about all test pass in "video Antutu test", isn't it strange?

Comment

I don't think that Google creates Hiritsu parameter for Antutu. It has a purpose I don't know. It should affect the performance somehow!

Comment

Some info about hiritsu:

Comment

Originally posted by npoupine View Post
                Hiritsu adds a multiplier for the real antutu score. I know that, I am ok. But about all test pass in "video Antutu test", isn't it strange?
                Do you mean antutu video tester?
                I just ran it on the MK80_SDK3.0_150627 firmware with and without hiritsu.
                Just one 4k video failed everything else is fine.
                So if you have a bad result there, it is probably because of the tweaks in GJays rom.

Comment

Yes antutu video tester. Ok thanks to all.

Comment

I'm sorry if I'm completely stupid and am missing something here but why do some apps crash google play services? Can the framework not handle them? I've been looking into this for well over a month now and I can't find any other people having the same issue as I am. I am using an instabox fantasy, which as far as I can tell is identical to your guy's box. It happens with tincore's keymapper that I use, there are others but I don't care about them. Anyone have any thoughts on this. Thanks boxx and gjay

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm having the same issue with tincore keymapper on my rikomagic mk80 with rkm firmware.
                      I have no idea how to fix it.

Comment

Good afternoon,
                        With this rom remote control works? starts box to start power or is removed? sorry for my english... thanks.
                        TronsmartDracoTelos - Firmware custom: dowless1.9
                        ************************************************** ******
                        Ugoos UT3 - Firmware oficial v2.0.4

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin1980
                          Hi, I found a problem, with web videos.

When I watch the video, full screen mode, the video stop.

Example with the site " http://www.mystere-tv.com/ ".
                          I tested your website, no problem under Boxx rom and Chrome

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

Comment

I can NOT play any video under Boxx or JJ rom with any browser:chrome,dolphin, opera, stock... The ONLY BROWSER that can play is firefox .

Under sdk2, that works perfectly with chrome ! Could you help, Boxx or JJ? THANKS

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by frhdt007; 07-20-2015, 18:07.

Comment

Thanks, Gjay your Rom works fine.

JD

Comment

Hi frhdt007, I found a solution with the "browser dolphin", for :
                                When I watch the video, full screen mode, the video stop.

For the ROM "Finally v0.1", I just only , customize the ROM, to retrieve the navbar and delete Ultimate Dynamic Navbar.
                                In BUILDPROP, i just modified :
                                qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

I use a lot of Navbar.

Comment

Working...
                                X