Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] "Finally v0.1" based on MK80_SDK3.0_150627 (thanks to Boxx!!!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] "Finally v0.1" based on MK80_SDK3.0_150627 (thanks to Boxx!!!)

"Finally v0.1" a rom modification based on MK80_SDK3.0_150627

This rom uses Boxx's version as a base, so major thanks to him (click-me for rom topic)

--===### Download ###===---
    Upload done.
    https://mega.co.nz/#F!1ooWkBpY!U5paX2CgumqSuPG8JxppuQ
    --===### Instructions ###===---

Write to SDCard using Phoenixcard (sd startup mode not tested)
    Flash box, on 1st boot wait until automatic reboot
    on 2nd boot, adjust display settings (scaling, resolution,etc...)
    enjoy

OPTIONAL:
    Via provided APKs (in Download folder), you can update manually:
    * "Google Play Services"
    * SuperSu

If any errors with app store or Play Services
    Go to settings, apps, all apps, and clear all data for both Google Play Services & Play Store

--===### CHANGELOG ###===---

* removed "dragon* spywares"; RKM launcher; and other various preinstall apks
    * muted keypress, mouse click & other annoying sounds
    * added preinstall script (similar to my other roms)
    * added PS4 keyboard
    * added FDroid; AdAway; Ultimate Dynamic Navbar; Romtoolbox lite; reboot.apk
    * updated XBMC (kodi-20150714-15faee5-Isengard-armeabi-v7a.apk), YouTube, Maps
    * added livewallpapers (untested)
    * Google Play Services, SuperSu
    * added init.d support & scripts

--===### BUILDPROP ###===---

== CHANGED ==
    wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=150
    ro.product.locale.language=en
    ro.product.locale.region=US
    ro.font.scale=1.0
    persist.sys.disp_density=240
    qemu.hw.mainkeys=1

== SPELLING == defalutHome ==> default
    persist.sys.defaultHome=com.sunchip.launcher
    persist.sys.defaultHomeClass=com.sunchip.launcher. Launcher

== REMOVED ==
    ro.sw.testapkpackage=com.softwinner.dragonbox
    ro.sw.testapkclass=com.softwinner.dragonbox.Main
    ro.sw.testapkconfigclass=com.softwinner.dragonbox. Configuration
    ro.sw.agingtestpackage=com.softwinner.agingdragonb ox
    ro.sw.agingtestclass=com.softwinner.agingdragonbox .Main
    ro.sw.snwritepackage=com.allwinnertech.dragonsn
    ro.sw.snwriteclass=com.allwinnertech.dragonsn.Drag onSNActivity
    ro.sys.hiritsu=25
    ro.hwc.sysrsl=5
    BTC Donations:
    1CrDbxx1PV1kYmKgG9ScSiSq9QpDp6KRfG
    IR mouse buildprop values for maxone a80

ro.softmouse.left.code=71
    ro.softmouse.right.code=21
    ro.softmouse.top.code=70
    ro.softmouse.bottom.code=22
    ro.softmouse.leftbtn.code=85
    ro.softmouse.midbtn.code=-1
    ro.softmouse.rightbtn.code=-1
    Last edited by GJayJayG; 07-30-2015, 19:19. Reason: mouse buildprop values

Startup mode works after running the image through imgrepacker.
    Testing now...

Comment

GJayJayG Was wonder when you would do some more magic, great to see you about and still in action

Boxx Thanks for getting the interest rolling again and you efforts with this box

All in and running, Straight to product non of this start-up SD it will be good.
      Cleared data as recommended (google error)

As always looking good.

After first install it will reset when box has done setting up, just wait till it happens before you start fiddling

Error still exist with hardware keyboard on and google services stopping error on screen. under language & input.

Cheers and Thanks
      Last edited by trebor; 07-15-2015, 20:46.
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I know you want to make this rom better BUT by creating different flavor, you make it difficul for Draco's user. What rom should we use : Boxx rom or JJ rom ?
        We have very few test results from Boxx rom or JJ rom to make a good choice!
        ---
        And another problem: Boxx doesn't have any more desire to improve his rom because he is not sure if people will use his rom or JJ rom !
        Last edited by frhdt007; 07-15-2015, 21:37.

Comment

Hi,

Quite new here, but have been following the discussion on all ROMs for my device.

I have a Tronsmart Draco AW80 and just installed Boxx's and GjayjayG. First of all, it is a leap forward in terms of performance from the Tronsmart stock which was horrid.

I do have some questions though:
          - Is the Draco's remote not supposed to work on booting up the device? As there is no power on/off button this might just damage the device in the long run;
          - Passthrough sound on SPDIF is also not supposed to work and make a screechy noise? (on Kodi Isengard at least, had to install Helix, and there's no passthrough there).

This is no critique, I am quite happy that the Draco got to be more usable, but these two things are really a nag.

Thank you for your work (that Tronsmart hasn't done ...)!

Comment

Originally posted by frhdt007 View Post
            I know you want to make this rom better BUT by creating different flavor, you make it difficul for Draco's user. What rom should we use : Boxx rom or JJ rom ?
            We have very few test results from Boxx rom or JJ rom to make a good choice!
            ---
            And another problem: Boxx doesn't have any more desire to improve his rom because he is not sure if people will use his rom or JJ rom !

Its not difficult, its what works best for you.
            These Roms have been out a few hours\days use it, have a go.

GJAYJAYGs Roms have always been good to use.
            Be thankful Boxx got the interest going and having a go.
            GJAYJAYG for tweaking it more.
            It wont get better than this presently until Allwinner get it together.

If they hadn't done this what would you have used?
            Enjoy and have a go
            Cheers
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post

Its not difficult, its what works best for you.
              These Roms have been out a few hours\days use it, have a go.

GJAYJAYGs Roms have always been good to use.
              Be thankful Boxx got the interest going and having a go.
              GJAYJAYG for tweaking it more.
              It wont get better than this presently until Allwinner get it together.

If they hadn't done this what would you have used?
              Enjoy and have a go
              Cheers
              Maybe you don't understand my comment. You see what happened with Finless rom, we have Finless, Homelet, Dovelet , not counting beta 1,2,3,4,5 etc... Finally, which one is the best: unknown!
              FYI: Before Boxx rom, i used Tronsmart 2015-03 rom and it's perfect for me. I don't use Kodi, i don't care about DTS, so what ?

What i meant is that JJ should give his ideas to Boxx and and Boxx is the only one that puts new rom available. No more confusion!

Comment

I understand that it may be a little confusing and makes it harder to choose a rom. Now tronsmart has put out a new version based on rkm firmware too.
                I never wanted to be a rom maintainer, i just jumped in because i thought no one would ever release a new "custom" rom.
                I realized ppl like the rkm firmware and so modified it for the draco. I made very little changes only.
                I like to play around but i'm not very experienced with this and for that reason progress is pretty slow.
                I'm glad that GJay is back and continues his work.
                I will leave anyway as soon as the shield is available in europe.
                Until then, lets work all together to make the best out of this box till allwinner wakes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxx View Post
                  I understand that it may be a little confusing and makes it harder to choose a rom. Now tronsmart has put out a new version based on rkm firmware too.
                  I never wanted to be a rom maintainer, i just jumped in because i thought no one would ever release a new "custom" rom.
                  I realized ppl like the rkm firmware and so modified it for the draco. I made very little changes only.
                  I like to play around but i'm not very experienced with this and for that reason progress is pretty slow.
                  I'm glad that GJay is back and continues his work.
                  I will leave anyway as soon as the shield is available in europe.
                  Until then, lets work all together to make the best out of this box till allwinner wakes up.
                  You're very humble! You're the one that makes Tronsmart remote work with RKM rom, and the one that shows how to make Youtube work with 1080p!

With your rom, i can burn it in startup mode. With JJ rom, there's an error when burning in startup mode. Could you or JJ use imgrepacker to fix the error in burning this rom with SD card in startup mode, and upload a new rom ? Thanks.

Comment

With your rom, i can burn it in startup mode. With JJ rom, there's an error when burning in startup mode. Could you or JJ use imgrepacker to fix the error in burning this rom with SD card in startup mode, and upload a new rom ? Thanks.
                    https://mega.co.nz/#!6phGVADD!cd9oHl...QRubWPVFypMOWs

nothing changed, just repacked it with imgrepacker.
                    using imgrepacker is easy, just drag and drop .img on the imgrepacker.exe to extract to a folder, then drop the folder on the .exe to repack it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxx View Post
                      https://mega.co.nz/#!6phGVADD!cd9oHl...QRubWPVFypMOWs

nothing changed, just repacked it with imgrepacker.
                      using imgrepacker is easy, just drag and drop .img on the imgrepacker.exe to extract to a folder, then drop the folder on the .exe to repack it.

Very easy for those with knowledge!

Big thanks!

Comment

Salut GJayJayG, content de te revoir.

I tested the ROM, ok it works fine for me.

Comment

Maybe you don't understand my comment. You see what happened with Finless rom, we have Finless, Homelet, Dovelet , not counting beta 1,2,3,4,5 etc... Finally, which one is the best: unknown!
                          FYI: Before Boxx rom, i used Tronsmart 2015-03 rom and it's perfect for me. I don't use Kodi, i don't care about DTS, so what ?

What i meant is that JJ should give his ideas to Boxx and and Boxx is the only one that puts new rom available. No more confusion!

No Problems I was hoping for you try all and have a go maybe something a little better each time a new Rom arrives.

As this was a new SDK all I was trying to say is Boxx had a go and had his say on this,
                          GJayJayG added some sparkle that's what happens with these ROMS.

I was just hoping for you to have a go, test them we have PhoenixCard to make it easy to do so.
                          You may find something you like in a new Rom.

Some may say If its not broken why fix it,
                          That's what people do who like to fiddle especially with the AllWInner Rom.

Always in search of the perfect Rom

Cheers and be happy
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hi, I found a problem, with web videos.

When I watch the video, full screen mode, the video stop.

Example with the site " http://www.mystere-tv.com/ ".

Comment

I use GJayJayG ROM.. it's fine, but I noticed that navbar doesn't work ..

Comment

Working...
                              X