Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[app]workaround: device switches back on after shutdown.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[app]workaround: device switches back on after shutdown.

Since owning an aw80 device, i always had the annoying issue that the box switches back on after i shut it down. This always happens approximately 1 minute after i turn off my tv. Some tv's seem to send an impulse shortly after they are turned off and the box will boot up again.

You can work around this by installing "delayed shutdown" from playstore. Open the app, enter 1 minute, press the "set timer" button and turn off your tv.
    The box will shut down with a delay and it will stay off
    now.

If you now a better workaround, please tell me.
    I would love to see this in the reboot app by petrus.

Is this the one you refer to? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...elayedshutdown
    Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
    I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
    RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Yes, thats it!

Comment

I use SPMC launcher. I put a custom shutdown timer and set it for two minutes and then turn off the television.
        Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
        I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
        RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

My Instabox Fantasy shuts down perfectly with the button on the remote and it stays off too. It even turns on automatically when the TV is turned on. I don't need to use the supplied power off apk that you preloaded your rom with. Is there any way we can compare what is going on with the two boxes and come up with a solution? Because they seem to function slightly different despite having identical hardware. They obviously have had different base versions of android to run off of.

Comment

As far as i know, there is no difference in hardware.
            The problem is not the box, it's the tv that switches it back on.

Comment

Working...
            X