Tronsmart / AllWinner - General chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tronsmart / AllWinner - General chat

Every firmware thread has something about Tronsmart and AllWinner in it so let's keep the discussion/rants/praise info/rumors here in this thread and not pollute the Dev/Firmware threads. Agreed?!

So, what has been your experience with Tronsmart? They seem to keep mentioning that they need AllWinner to bless their new releases for their Draco boxes, but I don't know if that's even true.

Don't take this the wrong way but I'll rant in any place I feel like regarding Allwinner. They should be ashamed as no support for not one but many of thier chipsets. Tronsmart not the greatest in releasing updates either but this one all Allwinner they need to produce some results in the sdk Tronsmart has even gone to another os just to try and calm the masses down. Trust me you'll get no fan fair for allwinner here they SUCK. I wouldn't recommend anything they produce for that simple fact.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hmm..
      Allwinner is great cheap chip with alot of potential
      Sadly, to find/get a out-of-box working device is really small
      In most cases.. it takes alot of time, frustration, tweaking to get a usable device

If you are unlucky to get a non usable device or to make a mistake tweaking...
      finding stock or custom ROM or any development or help..

However.. I must praise company's how are getting involved with with communitys
      Mele, zidoo, trigtop, vidon

----------
      About tronsmart.. I have no negative feeling about them
      The are a company that buys/orders devices and rebrands them.. sometimes good products and sometimes bad one's
      Just like most online stores..sell good products.. and bad ones

---------
      About RemixOs
      I think.. is the future of Android on tvboxes..
      -Android it self is still not really a good desktop Os.. RemixOs is a good mix of android and Linux
      --I hope to see more RemixOs development on freaktab in the near future
      Just my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
      X