draco aw80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

draco aw80

Hi every one can i just say that unless im seeing things or tronsmart has just released a new firmware for the draco aw80 on there website

Originally posted by happy View Post
    Hi every one can i just say that unless im seeing things or tronsmart has just released a new firmware for the draco aw80 on there website

Yes, but only of the Remix OS, not important things like Linux or Android firmware.

Comment

oh well i just thought i would let the members know

Comment

Originally posted by happy View Post
        oh well i just thought i would let the members know
        Yeah, that's good. Thanks!

<rant>
        I just want to follow up quickly to let others on the forum who are anxiously awaiting new Linux/Android releases from Tronsoft know that it's a worthless release, a time-waster.
        Maybe they think that it will keep us busy and happy with any release, even if we didn't ask for it..

Instead of Tronsmart allocating their resources on what customers are requesting, fixing bugs, release updates often, and applying ample pressure on their suppliers (Allwinner) to get sh*t done, they waste valuable cycles on these things. I honestly don't understand how they prioritize over there, but they have certainly lost my business... I have a $200 paperweight on my desk waiting for a decent Linux version, and meanwhile the Shield is out and outperforming it in every aspect. Worst money spent ever...
        </rant>

Comment

hi i bought mine second hand and i manage to watch many things on it after a few tweeks when you say shield is that another box or that sort of thing be very intererested in it
          but much appreciate your imput

Comment

I might be too optimistic as I am new to Draco but maybe this release could bring some improvements?
            Anybody tried it or found a changelog? I read that the last Remix OS was quite not usable

Comment

Originally posted by OlivDur View Post
              I might be too optimistic as I am new to Draco but maybe this release could bring some improvements?
              Anybody tried it or found a changelog? I read that the last Remix OS was quite not usable
              There's no changelog on the new release, so I guess you just have to take their word on it being new & improved... riiight.

Comment

Working...
              X