• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW FIRMWARE for RKM MK80 (MK80_151012)

Rikomagic just released a new firmware for RKM MK80
    Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

build on 10.12.2015

1.Fixed sometimes Youtube can not playback issue.
    2.Fixed no display issue if the device connects power first then connects with HDMI cable.
    3.Fixed HDMI display widen issue when connecting with AV cable.
    4.Fixed the LED light does not flash issue.
    5.Modify file manager-SATA displays as USB issue.

My modifications:
    Draco https://yadi.sk/d/M6IHuBmyjxVNh
    RKM https://yadi.sk/d/EDcIMsj2jxVgw
    add youtube 1080
    add sony bravia engine 3
    Last edited by dsa13dsa; 10-12-2016, 23:29.

Look forward to your creative repairs/conversion.
    Cheers and Thanks
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Tebor just seen your Status Senior Nerd bahhahahahahahahahhahahaha.... Love it
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Who are you call Senior, from one old to another Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	531254

Cheers
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Bahahahahaha lol anyways tried this rom google apps still a disaster on this device. Google plus and others won't work maybe a device spoof in build prop will fix some of it.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

But it's quicker and video plays well on it.

Comment

Dsa13dsa....make you're magic on this rom.

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Comment

What rom?

Comment

On this firmware....

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Comment

It's stock rom.

Comment

The official ROM of AW80 (see here: http://forum.tronsmart.com/forum/tro...2#.ViynIErK_eg) is verry best than this one..

Comment

Hello everyone, this is my first post.

I bought the MK80 thinking a media player would be able to read content stored in a NTFS hdd. I was dead wrong. I have been looking on how to do it and I have tried many times but still it does not recognize my GPT NTFS 3Tb drives. Would this issue be resolved with a new firmware? I have already installed this one and is no good. Also I have tried to install the paragon but still it just not work. Would remixOS fix it? Please people, I am dying here, if this post is not in the right place please accept my apologies but I am desperate and in good need of some help.

Comment

Hi Ignigena, I can read My NAS NTFS HDD by using Kodi. On Kodi go to systems add source, you should be able to see it there. Hope it helps. cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ignigena View Post
                            Hello everyone, this is my first post.

I bought the MK80 thinking a media player would be able to read content stored in a NTFS hdd. I was dead wrong. I have been looking on how to do it and I have tried many times but still it does not recognize my GPT NTFS 3Tb drives. Would this issue be resolved with a new firmware? I have already installed this one and is no good. Also I have tried to install the paragon but still it just not work. Would remixOS fix it? Please people, I am dying here, if this post is not in the right place please accept my apologies but I am desperate and in good need of some help.
                            SATA does work with the A80 devices. Try another HDD and I'm not sure about GPT. In any case SATA speed is limited around 20MB/sec.

JD

Comment

Thank you everybody, but it do not recognize any HDD. I have tried 4 so far. It do not matter if I use USB, or SATA, nor if I add source in Kodi. It just do not see the hdd. If anybody has any idea I am desperate to try anything.

Thank you again.

Comment

Working...
                              X