Plex works on all my other Android devices but not my Draco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plex works on all my other Android devices but not my Draco

I have Plex client installed on literally all the Android devices in my house whether they be phones or tablets or TV Android boxes. My Draco with the freak tab ROM on it is the only one where the Plex client won't play some videos. If I check the playback of that particular movie or video on the Plex client of all the other Android devices in the house, literally every other client will play the same movies on the Plex client. This makes me suspect the freak tab Ram that I installed. Also I can play these videos on Kodi on the Draco. So what could be the problem in this ROM?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Even the Plex client on the PlayStation 3 will play those videos.

Comment

Does anybody know why the Draco won't play certain videos in the Plex client? Is it missing something? Is there a setting that can be changed? The Plex client on every single other device iPhone from Android tablets to computers to Play Station 3 and 4 all play those videos. But the Draco only plays some of them. What can I change? I know it has something to do with the finless ROM

Comment

I suspect it's something to do with this?

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Something about video decoding, maybe Plex uses those codecs? I don't know for sure so take this entire post with a huge grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
        X