Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help a newbie! SOS :(

Hi guys.
    My parents bought a home cinema system which included a Tronsmart Draco AW80 meta.
    The company who sales in my country this streamer pre configure it with their own what I assume to be a bot. It sucks. Kodi sucks in it. Everything sucks.
    I tried many time to flash it with the USB OTG but for some reason it kept giving a timeout error.
    I got angry and wiped the internal SD card with an app I found in this forum.
    The good thing is finally I removed the company's version for the streamer. Bad news are that the device is wiped, nothing to boot too. I can boot a Remix OS from the external SD card and it works fine but I would like to install an android on the internal SD. Can I do that from an external SD? I burned a BOT I found here but when powering the device I just see a picture and that's it. Please help.

Hi and Welcome
    Start here

An oldy but a goody...there are a few roms about seek and you shall find in this thread, been awhile since i have used the aw80,
    Cheers
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Try that one, but be warned Kodi performance on this box is not the best.... It works but at least on my 1080P TV's its full of stutters and just bad video. Watchable but if you have something to compare it too, like a PC or an Nvidia Shield TV you will notice that these boxes kind of suck.

I would say oh just set it to 720P and that should fix everything, but I tried that.... No difference in performance. (Good news? lol)

The bad part is they are not cheap... At least mine wasn't, at $200 US for just a little more I could have bought a 2nd Shield TV... Or for a little less maybe something with a Mali GPU, Kodi works great on my handheld that has a Mali GPU. I might get a Mali based TV box soon.... Can't be worse. lol

Comment

The SDk has been released, I believe people are working on this device to try and create something.
        It may happen but not overnight.
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
        X