X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

danilov sa 08.10.2016 new firmware

new

Comment

Can you tell me a little bit more about this rom. Is it android 5.0 or 6.0 based. What version of kodi on it etc. Thanks. Good to see development on the draco is still going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart7777 View Post
        Can you tell me a little bit more about this rom. Is it android 5.0 or 6.0 based. What version of kodi on it etc. Thanks. Good to see development on the draco is still going on.

I am downloading it now, will tear it apart and let you know what version it is... Besides Russian... 418MB's thats's all I can tell you. The whole forum is in Russian and for some odd reason Google Translate isn't wanting to do it for me. Searching around for alternatives, if I can find something that lets me read it, I will post it back here.

Not going to boot it unless I see what is on it... lol

Edit: I took to copying and pasting that entire forum thread into Google Translate 1 post at a time... It could be 4.4.2 or 5.0 based... One post says it's based on 4.4.2 but another post says it is showing as 5.0.

I wouldn't get too excited about it, some of the posts say things along the lines of "Worse than before" but others say "Youtube playback is smoother." My gut instinct tells me this is one of like the ROMs from this website that some one turned into Russian maybe did a couple of "tweeks" too and released it there.

Edit 2: Will be hours before the download completes... So far it's like 10% done. Where it on a faster server I could have had it in like 20 seconds.

Edit 3: Bing did the trick... Have to remember them in the future lol

Last edited by Psionic Roshambo; 10-11-2016, 22:43.

Comment

Psionic thanks for the update....will wait a few days till it gets fleshed out.

Comment

Its tough choice for me now.... Get a80 and test and loose my door stop/coffee coaster
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Excellent news, least you know were yours is.....I have to find mine......(joking)
              I know exactly where it is and the power is just been applied,
              Been waiting long time for this one.
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

It will have to earth moving changes to make me loose my coffee table top protector.... I value that paint splatered chipped goudged table....
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

You must move forward, every Media player deserves a second, third or even forth chance, regardless.
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I gave allwiner 4 chances got screwed for support on all of them. I learn slowly lmao...

Comment

Well maybe 5 in your case,

Running of SD card at the minute, had to think about the software used to burn for the Draco Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-10-12-14-30-50.png
Views:	111
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	602779

First Boot from SD Card a little slowish first boot, fast forward.

Last edited by trebor; 10-12-2016, 06:29.
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

IS this running the above firmware listed and if so have you run kodi on it? Any results to report.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart7777 View Post
                          IS this running the above firmware listed and if so have you run kodi on it? Any results to report.
                          Another question is does the Playstore work?

Sadly at some point in the night my download failed

Comment

Playstore is working, Kodi is playing files,
                            Still on SD card at present, but working well apps I have thrown at.
                            More to come when I do an internal install.
                            Looking good so Far

Netflix lower controls and lower taskbar still not getting on well together,
                            It's ok till Netflix goes full screen to bring back Netflix lower control the problem starts.

treboR
                            Please consider
                            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I am under Danilov ROM.. I flash the draco AW80 with Phoenixsuit.. I download many apps from playstore, all of it works fine.. Youtube works fine with 1080p..

Comment

Working...
                              X