X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buhsoft2006 16.10.2016 new firmware

fyi, this is a twrp backup.
    you need to have twrp installed.
    it's not an img file you can write to sd or emmc the usual way.
    i haven't tried the rom yet, it's based on danilov.

Comment

Source :http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=54144929

Dear friends, invite you to their new firmware for Draco AW80 version 10/16/16-10-16.

The Foundation served as an Assembly from the distinguished Danilov_sa 3/13/2016 (thanks, Sergey!), with amendments and additions.
      When looking for bottlenecks in the work of the console was discovered the system service startup when loading the kernel, the name of the service: "hdmi proc". So, any change to the priority of the service affects the output video quality. Now this service by selecting the best quality for the fore mentioned priority. Also, changed priorities system services "pvr_defer_free", "pvr_devices_wd_", "surfaceflinger".

What else was in the new firmware:

+ 1.7 Ghz processor frequency
      + governor the processor "Performance"
      + i/o Scheduler "noop"
      + frequency processor, DDR-3 always 672 (real 1333) MHz
      + off built into the kernel firewall to both network interfaces-Lan and WiFi worked with Max bandwidth
      + completely off all logs (kernel, applications, services)
      + removed sound "click" when you click on items
      + file/system/build.prop contains only really working to improve
      + file/system/etc/powervr.ini (GPU settings) is set to max performance
      + stock fonts are replaced with Clear Font (clear)
      + added patčennye library Crack_CedarX (video audio)
      + added stock Launcher Tronsmart (firmware 2 Launcher, change in Settings-General-select launcher)
      + Ace Stream Engine converted in-system application so received. Now the player with streaming broadcast, you can roll down and it does not cause freezes
      + regular Youtube replaced OG Youtube with the ability to view and download videos with resolutions up to 1440 p resolution
      + installed XBMC from firmware 5/23/15-05-15 (here in the forum found that this version correctly displays sound on optics)
      + LazyIPTV to avtoobnovlâemym playlist
      + Adblock Plus blocks adverts
      + Draco works

treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

trebor What is the procedure to install this new firmwear on aw80.. Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by kacim
          Read 2nd post!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kacim
            Read 2nd post its all there!

Comment

Originally posted by bangsergio View Post

Read 2nd post its all there!

the second post does not describe the installation procedure..

Comment

install twrp http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ronsmart-draco
                extract twrp backup to usb stick.
                you want the whole folder structure, twrp/backups/...
                reboot to recovery wirh stick attached and choose restore.
                choose usb as source and restore.

Comment

Currently downloading this firmware, going to test it out in a few minutes. (I just wish I wasn't sick as a dog....) Anyway I figure spending the day on the couch messing with this might be just what the Dr ordered.

This download is going waaaayyy faster than the first one? I managed to download it in the time it took me to cough 2,000 times and make this post. lol

I have a lot of hope for this one as the person who posted mentioned something about identifying bottle necks and magic so *fingers crossed* this could be the one that makes me finally happy I spent 200 bucks on this machine!

Edit: I'm on finless 1.1 I reboot to recovery and it fails on the install portion... Wiped all my data as expected but without the benefit of being on a new firmware. Maybe I missed a step will review and come back.
                  Last edited by Psionic Roshambo; 10-20-2016, 13:11.

Comment

The file is corrupted..

Comment

Originally posted by kacim View Post
                      The file is corrupted..
                      Yeah I am slowly coming to that conclusion well was worth a shot... Now to spend an hour putting all my crap back on it and waiting to do it all again lol

Comment

Mine failed then I realised data was checked aswell as USB in Mount section in TWRP. It does work although mine has rebooted itself a few times & a couple of apps wouldn't install & then would. Thinking back though I may have got the fail & then restored without factory resetting ( although I had factory reset b4 the fail). Running on RKM MK80

Comment

Originally posted by Boneo View Post
                          Mine failed then I realised data was checked aswell as USB in Mount section in TWRP. It does work although mine has rebooted itself a few times & a couple of apps wouldn't install & then would. Thinking back though I may have got the fail & then restored without factory resetting ( although I had factory reset b4 the fail). Running on RKM MK80
                          It isn't the same files..

Comment

Sorry, I thought you were discussing the above link to draco firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by Boneo View Post
                              Sorry, I thought you were discussing the above link to draco firmware.
                              Yes for draco aw80.. Not for RKM MK80..

Comment

Working...
                              X