This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oman View Post
    And if it works fine,Could I put it into stock FW,abdul?

I'm have no problem with it.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Great!!!!

leolas
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Thank you.

Made 2 themes, SD and HD, check OP
        if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

Very nice!

Having a full NAND backup is always a good thing

Comment

And if it works fine,Could I put it into stock FW,abdul?
            as much as I would love this to be in the stock Beelink firmware, you may need to also obtain permission from the original developers - http://www.teamw.in/project/twrp2

sorry to be a buzz kill, but I'm guessing you won't want any legal issues arising from using their project in a commercial sense.

Comment

I installed this on finless 1.8 then installed zip for 720 p and its after messing up the screen the status bar is after been clipped so all sides

Comment

Originally posted by saor11 View Post
                I installed this on finless 1.8 then installed zip for 720 p and its after messing up the screen the status bar is after been clipped so all sides
                ???
                Didn't understand what you meant.

I tested the 720p zip on 108k4 without any issues, didn't test the 1080p though.

Comment

I have finless 1.8 running on my box with his 720p patch. When I installed your twrp zip and rebooted the image on screen has now been reduced in size its not off centred its like its been cropped you can't see the status bar anymore and the bottom of the icons on the bottom of the screen are also gone.

Comment

It's not cropped, must be 1920x1080, but system is locked to 720p so it's off screen.

Have you try to set display to 720p ?

Tapatalked

Comment

Display is set to 720p 60hz

Comment

Originally posted by gizmomelb View Post
                        as much as I would love this to be in the stock Beelink firmware, you may need to also obtain permission from the original developers - http://www.teamw.in/project/twrp2

sorry to be a buzz kill, but I'm guessing you won't want any legal issues arising from using their project in a commercial sense.
                        yes,you are right..
                        Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Solved problem changed TV setting from wide to native sorry about all that. Thanks for the twrp its class

Comment

Re: NEW - TWRP for Beelink S82b / Tronsmart S89

No problem. I can't test all possibilities, but we can try to make it work for everybody.

There is still work to be done.
                            But as far as i tested, everything is working.

Tapatalked

Comment

Wow,well done...

But I cant install it,Or I dont know how to install it rightly..

I download the twrp_s82b.zip,and put it into USB HDD,and run the stock recovery,then select 'apply update from EXT->Update from udisk->select the twrp_s82b.zip',but it failed ,showing:
                              Code:
                              set_perm:some changes failed
                              E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip
                              (Status 7)
                              Installation aborted
                              Hi,
                              same problem like Oman with S82B 2.1 Rom 108K4 and then stuck in TWRP, can`t reboot to android.

Greets

Comment

Use the procedure from the OP, to resolve.
                                I'm gone check the zip, maybe i missed something. I'm using the same ROM and device and worked.

Tapatalked

Comment

Working...
                                X