Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any recovery that will work with Alfawise S92?

Comment

Comment

I am able to find my MicroSD and select it and I see that there is data because it is showing the MBs at the top in the blue bar but I can not pick packages as they do not show for selection. What am I doing wrong? I am using it on an MXQ pro plus streaming box. I hope I have posted this in the riget section. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Hi friends,
          is there a link to download a usable twrp for sunvell T95Z Plus.

Needed files were uploaded before by other guys.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by mf-2hd View Post
            Hi friends,
            is there a link to download a usable twrp for sunvell T95Z Plus.

Needed files were uploaded before by other guys.

Thanks in advance
            https://forum.xda-developers.com/android-stick--console-computers/amlogic/recovery-twrp-3-0-2-sunvell-t95z-plus-t3557812
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Thanks a lot.
              Very quick answer.
              It works very well.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and already sorry to be the "hi there, I need this rom because i'm a complete shit in the android world and I screwed" but unfortunately I'm close to it... And i'm sorry again.

I completely wiped my BQEEL X9T box. So I have no OS installed.
                A french buddy met on a forum provided me a backup of his box, and I managed to restore it but on his backup there only are Data & System Partitions available.

I think I miss the Boot partition right ?

Is someone here have this ROM or backup ?
                Thanks a lot,

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I have used twrp for several models and have been able to try a few and find one that works for most models. I recently did the same for a t95r Pro s912 2G 8G box and it backed up successfully. However when doing a restore when it gets the system partition in errors out immediately. extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR: 255

I have researched this error and I believe it means out of storage or not enough room. However... its a backup from the same device. It came off so I would assume it should fit back on. Additionally it happens just as it starts the system partition so it couldn't have filled it yet. I did notice when I did the backup it actually finished at backing up 102% of the box. Anyone else experience this? Can we resize the system partitiion and give it a little more room? Any thoughts.......

Comment

Originally posted by jpenny1 View Post
                      I have used twrp for several models and have been able to try a few and find one that works for most models. I recently did the same for a t95r Pro s912 2G 8G box and it backed up successfully. However when doing a restore when it gets the system partition in errors out immediately. extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR: 255

I have researched this error and I believe it means out of storage or not enough room. However... its a backup from the same device. It came off so I would assume it should fit back on. Additionally it happens just as it starts the system partition so it couldn't have filled it yet. I did notice when I did the backup it actually finished at backing up 102% of the box. Anyone else experience this? Can we resize the system partitiion and give it a little more room? Any thoughts.......
                      It might be worth trying to wipe the system first.

What TWRP does in the background when restoring I don't know but if I were to speculate, perhaps it utilises some form of temporary storage area to unpack the partitions before replacing the original and so if there is not enough space available to do so.

The other possibility is that whilst the TWRP version that you are using works in some respects, it may also be the case that it is not entirely the correct version for your box.

Comment

Probably somebody already ask this, but are 85 pages and I cannot read al of them: can give it to me a link with TWRP for Alfawise H96 Pro Plus, 3/32GB?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by adytzu View Post
                          Probably somebody already ask this, but are 85 pages and I cannot read al of them: can give it to me a link with TWRP for Alfawise H96 Pro Plus, 3/32GB?

Thanks a lot.
                          There are 32 pages.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s912/others-aml-s912/firmware-roms-tools-by/619527-possible-newer-firmware-for-h96-pro-plus-h96-pro/page2

Don't forget that there is the forum search facility at the top right of the site to assist too.

Comment

Is the t95z twrp available on this thread ? I didn't saw it ! Thanks for you work anycase

Edit : I have found it sorry, I used first just "T95" and there was no result, but using "T95Z" it's ok. sorry

Comment

Hello all.
                              Where is the firmware for the docooler M9s Pro, I have try to program with the Usb Burning tool and always error, Thank you and I need Help.

Comment

Originally posted by topana View Post
                                Hello all.
                                Where is the firmware for the docooler M9s Pro, I have try to program with the Usb Burning tool and always error, Thank you and I need Help.
                                This is a thread for discussions regarding TWRP.

You may find the firmware from a link in this thread.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android-stick--console-computers/amlogic/docooler-m9s-pro-t3450711/page4

You will also find a dedicated thread for your device here.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905/others-ac/608092-docooler-m9s-pro-smart-android-5-1-tv-box-amlogic-s905-not-booting-need-help

You can also find information regarding the USB burning tool here.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/allwinner-tv-players/freaktab-tools-utulities-collection/583686-usb-burn-tool-2-0-7

Comment

Working...
                                X