Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you bluesmanuk I am Reading but all I got is errors in burning tool.

Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by topana View Post
      Thank you bluesmanuk I am Reading but all I got is errors in burning tool.

Thank you very much.
      Post details of the errors received in the appropriate thread and I'm sure that there will be users that can help you progress.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hello, me in TWRP from these mistakes:
        E: failed to mount / cache (Invalid argument)
        E: failed to mount / system (Invalid argument)
        E: failed to mount / data (Invalid argument)
        I tried it with USB Burning tool, but the PC does not recognize it, what do I do?

Comment

HI guys

anyone can point me to a suitable TWRP for my Coowell V5?

Comment

can someone please help by postinga video of how to get tWRP on a Beelink GT1 Ultimate

Comment

Hi, could someone pls let me know which recovery image is suitable for this M8S (clone)? Thanks.

Comment

After try and error, the M8S able to boot to TWRP.
                I'm using the recovery image from this link http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/TWRP_M8.img with toothstick method.

Another thing I want to share is the latest firmware for the M8S can be downloaded from this link.
                Although my board version is v8.9, the fimware is fully working. The Kodi is updated to version 16.1.
                cyx_m8s_v8.6_bcm4335_8g2g_kodi_addons_160526_SD升级. rar

Comment

Originally posted by MidoCG View Post
                  Hi everyone,

I'm new here and already sorry to be the "hi there, I need this rom because i'm a complete shit in the android world and I screwed" but unfortunately I'm close to it... And i'm sorry again.

I completely wiped my BQEEL X9T box. So I have no OS installed.
                  A french buddy met on a forum provided me a backup of his box, and I managed to restore it but on his backup there only are Data & System Partitions available.

I think I miss the Boot partition right ?

Is someone here have this ROM or backup ?
                  Thanks a lot,

Any update on this, keep on searching but don't find anything elsewhere thanks !

Comment

Dear abdul_pt i tried http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/TW3_KII.img with my KII pro, no thing happen. With http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/TWRP_KII_Plus.img it stop at Amlogic logo and nothing happen too. Do you have other version for KII pro. Thank you!

Comment

I have an OTT MXQ box with the s805. Build number MXQ.V2.0.201601260953 It describes it at this link, as the M201D: rigacci.org/wiki/doku.php/doc/appunti/hardware/mxq_s805 GREAT RESOURCE for those with this model/build. I had a very hard time finding remote codes, TWRP, and specs for this one.

I have tried every variation of install from the MXQproject to no avail. After finally finding a working TWRP file from the previous link above, I was able to try and flash the LibrElec as well as the Abduls Lollipop images with no real success. LibrElec loaded up but kept crashing when I used the USB mouse or stock IR remote. Abduls Lollipop loaded but never got farther than boot. It kept saying Android Is Starting, and Optimizing Apps... but even after optimizing it would just go to the screen with the word android and stay there doing nothing. I have spent two days messing around with it with no luck. I have 3 of these boxes I want to "fix" for future use. Anyone else have success with this model and build?

I just thought I would put this info out there to help others or developers with this model.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                        If anyone has one Yoka KB2 here's a TWRP for it

www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/TWRP_Yoka_KB2.img
                        Just used this on my Yoka KB2 all working great,many thanks.

Comment

With an assist from Guest, I've now built TWRP 3.1.0-0 for the following Amlogic reference boards:

q201: CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
                          p212: CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
                          p200_2G: CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

And for those brave souls who want to make changes or build for other Amlogic devices, I've provided the source on GitHub here:

If you spot any issues, please let me know via PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                            With an assist from Guest, I've now built TWRP 3.1.0-0 for the following Amlogic reference boards:

And for those brave souls who want to make changes or build for other Amlogic devices, I've provided the source on GitHub here:

Are any of the above compatible with the Mecool BB2 Pro 3G DDR4 device if so which if not could you compile one for it as well

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post

very nice, I will give then a try

Comment

Originally posted by phatboyj420 View Post
                                Are any of the above compatible with the Mecool BB2 Pro 3G DDR4 device if so which if not could you compile one for it as well?
                                I don't have a q20x box yet, but I'll be adding that reference platform as soon as my M8S Pro arrives. I could build one now from the latest OEM firmware available online, but you'd need to test it for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X