Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you make a recovery for the new tx3 mini rev 1.3? Please the original fw is at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WLM...0RGdlxGs3/view

Comment

Tell me, how can I put together a twrp.img for my device? I have the same problem as here. Unzipped my firmware files - https://yadi.sk/d/QH9J8ZhPq-ogRQ
      Device: Transpeed TR99 Mini /Amlogic S905/ Android 8.1.0
      My devices:
      Okko SmartBox | S905Y2, Unlocked | ATV9 Slimbox ROM

Comment

Download GApps, Roms, Kernels, Themes, Firmware, and more. Free file hosting for all Android developers.

Can not do twrp for android 9 atv .

Comment

Hello! Is there Twrp for the Mecool KM3 ??

Comment

Any have tried to get IR remote working in TWRP ? I managed to copy remotecfg and also remote.conf into the image, but unable to get the remote working. Manual run 'remotecfg /etc/remote.conf' also can't get the remote working.

Anyonr has idea about this ?

Comment

Originally posted by mctiew View Post
              Any have tried to get IR remote working in TWRP ? I managed to copy remotecfg and also remote.conf into the image, but unable to get the remote working. Manual run 'remotecfg /etc/remote.conf' also can't get the remote working.

Anyonr has idea about this ?
              remote will never work in TWRP cuz its not part of the recovery image...

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post

remote will never work in TWRP cuz its not part of the recovery image...
                But I am editing the recovery image and adding the binary 'remotecfg' into the initramfs the configuration files and repackaging it.

If any managed to incorporate working IR remote into TWRP, please let me know so that I can view the image to find out how he set it up. TQ.
                Last edited by mctiew; 08-03-2019, 03:18.

Comment

I thought recovery has its own remote cfg?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                    I thought recovery has its own remote cfg?
                    Ok which TWRP image is that ? Just tell me the image download URL, I will be able to handle the rest myself.

Comment

But I am editing the recovery image and adding the binary 'remotecfg' into the initramfs the configuration files and repackaging it.

If any managed to incorporate working IR remote into TWRP, please let me know so that I can view the image to find out how he set it up. TQ.
                      On this page there is an image of android 9 atv.In it there is a remote control use.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

On this page there is an image of android 9 atv.In it there is a remote control use.
                        I think you misunderstood what I meant. Of course all ROM have remote built into it. But I am talking about a TWRP image that has remote control built into it.

Pease let me know a TWRP image that has a working remote control. TQ.

Comment

I think you misunderstood what I meant. Of course all ROM have remote built into it. But I am talking about a TWRP image that has remote control built into it.

Open this image and get the recovery.The remote control works in this recovery.

Comment

I wrote the image address in message 1563 .

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

I wrote the image address in message 1563 .
                              I think you have no idea what I am talking about.

Comment

Well, you are talking about remote cfg used in recovery, right? To be honest I am using an Airmouse but I know there is remote cfg for the recovery. If you unpack an .img you can access recovery and replace with working remote cfg in case remote code is not part of DTB...

Comment

Working...
                                X