Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, tell me please, is there already twrp for t962x2, mi tv 5 pro?

Comment

Originally posted by phatboyj420 View Post

Are any of the above compatible with the Mecool BB2 Pro 3G DDR4 device if so which if not could you compile one for it as well

Thanks in advance
      Moornin,
      Do you find this file?

i´m looking for too.
      tkx

Comment

Originally posted by jrpinda20 View Post
        Moornin,
        Do you find this file?
        i´m looking for too.
        tkx
        All you need is the standard TWRP for S912 found in this forum thread, better yet is if you find the AndroidFileHost link to Magendanz developer's repo for all the different TWRP files.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

All you need is the standard TWRP for S912 found in this forum thread, better yet is if you find the AndroidFileHost link to Magendanz developer's repo for all the different TWRP files.
          Thank you,
          I found the .img file here:
          folder with multiple versions:

twrp.q20x-3.2.1-0.img
          link of my card:
          Download GApps, Roms, Kernels, Themes, Firmware, and more. Free file hosting for all Android developers.

Comment

I havnt read threw all the page so if this has already been answered im sorry.

So if i have an S912 box, an S905X2 and X3 box each box needs a different version of the tool?

If i have an All winner H6 box ill need a different version then that used for the Amlogic chips?

I just want to back up all my boxes with the stock rom just incase or share on the forum with what i have and the stock roms incse some one needs em.

I have a few different 905X2 boxes, a few 905X3, H6, RK3228A, RK3399,

Comment

Yes, pretty much.
              Be Sure to let us know when you find a rk3399 version. 8-(
              Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

t95q new revision twrp 9.0?

Comment

Why cant we decide a standard tool for them all? something that doesnt need to be linked to a computer to upload the roms, prefer by USB jump drive or the SD card.

I have a feeling issues that people have when upgrading with a computer is the cable.

For instance, before i came here i watched a few youtube videos how to upgrade the rom using a male to make USB cable one of the videos showed how to make a male to male cable so i found a few junk USB cables that were to short to be useful for much anything else, once i cut em in half to splice em together there was only a red and white or red and black wires inside. So these 2 cables were both either power or charge only cables they wernt data cables but i had no way of knowing before i cut em up.

I have a feeling when others try and upgrade threw the computer and they cant get the PC to link tot he box they may be using a charge cable and not a data cable like i did.

If we use a jump drive or the SD card it seems a little more fool proof? maybe?

Comment

You can order male-male for like 1.50$ in China....

Comment

Hi.
                      What is the indicated TWRP?
                      A95X F3 S905X3 (stock firmware).
                      I made a backup (TWRP_vtx_3.4.0.zip) of the initial installation.
                      Boot, system, vendor and data backup.
                      To test I did a restore of the 3 partitions and show me the following error message when executing the SYSTEM item:
                      The extractTarFork () process ended with ERROR: 255.
                      The Android TV Box didn't start anymore and I had to flash the firmware again!
                      Please. Any indication and tips?
                      Thank you.
                      Last edited by webipsum; 09-30-2020, 16:43.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                        Hi.
                        To test I did a restore of the 3 partitions and show me the following error message when executing the SYSTEM item:
                        Thank you.
                        Maybe stupid question: the system ran before, right?

Comment

Yes. 100%

Enviado de meu SM-A710M usando o Tapatalk

Comment

soldiaz
                            See: https://postimg.cc/Z94gYHyH

Enviado de meu SM-A710M usando o Tapatalk

Comment

thank very much for sharing this

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                                Hi.
                                Thank you.
                                You need to backup the system partition in system.image format .

Comment

Working...
                                X