Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW USERS AND MEMBERS IF YOUR AMILOGIC DEVICE IS BRICKED READ THIS POST FIRST.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW USERS AND MEMBERS IF YOUR AMILOGIC DEVICE IS BRICKED READ THIS POST FIRST.

Hi All

To help new members and clean up the main thread here is a few links that should get posts if unknown device.

If you have bricked your Amlogic device go here for JD topics on Un Bricking your device. Go HERE

For Known Clone PCB Boards 805 Black Go HERE

If you do not know who made your main board please post a photo showing the PCB chipsets in the Directory for your device below.

802- HERE

805- HERE

812- HERE

905- HERE
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by scooter2014; 04-25-2016, 20:47.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

When Posting Please Note to post these Items when you do not know what your device is. Photo of box, Photo of PCB (Thats the main board) This will help people point you in the right direction. MX OR M8 is a name not the device alot of devices are called that so please post as much information about your device to help others point you to what your looking for.
    Last edited by scooter2014; 04-20-2016, 16:33.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

If Anyone thinks other links should be added just drop me a message and link ill add as i go through thread. I seen no spams links before but cant seem to find it now so if anyone has that post send it to me please,

Comment

I'm not sure which series to post in as there is no indication on the box or PCB. 

Edit: I figured out which version it is and will post in the correct thread, please delete this post as it won't let me
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.
        Last edited by Surg; 09-16-2016, 01:19.

Comment

I flashed the wrong firmware and im unable to revive my s905 box. I've been testing roms and unbricking this box using USB male to male cable successfully with usb burning tool.
          Right now using usb burning tool doesnt show its connected. it just have a white light. Also tried the boot card maker and its not doing anything.
          Do I need to short some pins? im not sure how to short pins with emmc.. see pictures below. Thanks.

Comment

can't identify what box is or what files to resurect the box.. it stays on red light, 2% when loading the .img ....
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

mxq pro 4k S905XQ V1.0 2016.08.11 S905 cheetah i think, tried to update kodi 16.1 tp krypton 17 and something went wrong couldnt get anything to play had all my add ons pheonix and exodus would show me what they had but stream is unplayable on everything,not sure what to do ??????.....
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

my device beelink gt1 s912 brick when i am instaling latest stock update ( i update using sdcard)
                than i follow the above instuction using usb burning method using stock img.
                gt1 s912 have 2 usb port , one at the back, the other on the side.
                after runing usb burning tool (UBT), i insert usb A to the back usb port of s912. UBT detected the device
                then i hit start, the program start processing,
                the first stage to erase bootloder produce error, but UBT continue to flash the image successfully. now s912 working again but i got problem
                i cannot flash anymore rom.
                whenever i connect to usb port at back of s912, UBT did not detect at all the connection
                i tried usb port at the side, it works, detected but unfortunately UBT still have error when erasing bootloader. but not it just stop (hang) without continue flasing the rom
                i did tried the reset-power-usb method on both port on s912, UBT did not detect at all the connection.

so how can i flash new rom now?.
                i guest my bootloader must have corrucpted

Comment

I got this box from Geekbuying: https://www.geekbuying.com/item/T95Z...OX-387723.html
                  It a clone from what I can see. The box was working very well and I was very Happy with it. I did not like the start menu and could not get ride of it.
                  Since the box was rooted I decided to install Supersu, after a successful installation and a prompt to restart the device, the device got stuck on boot logo.
                  Tried recovery, did not work, tried flashing from recovery, the device stated starting the upgrade but then the screen went black and after waiting over 30 minutes,
                  I figured something was wrong and unplugged the device. Upon reboot I was greeting by a blank screen and only the led light came on.
                  Tried flashing the firmware available at the bottom of the product page with USB Burning Tool to no avail. Also tried other firmware but no luck.
                  If someone can help it would be appreciated. It had Android 7.1.2 when i got it.
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Hi Scooter ,

i think some People missunderstood your post , Guys please post in the specific Threads .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Well creative people always make creative things and the art of making it is extremely beautiful thing to know. As i was here for my grademiners review articles to make on creativity and your post has given me much ideas.

Comment

Working...
                      X